What's new

Warning Biker Kush V2.0 Problems.

K

Karma Genetics

Oke got some bad news for all waiting for Biker Kush V2.0

I got 2 reports from my testers that some plants showed male ball''s at the branch where the fan leaf is , in begining flower.

Now i got a seedcrop coming down of these, and want to test them with higher numbers, and need some brave testers that are secure enouf to test these.

if the results are bad, the Biker kush V2.0 will be cancelled.

the new batch should be ready in a few weeks.

Alpen rock

Arff uncool shit!!

Would have loved to help but I cannot guarantee a swift germination upon receiving...I'm therefore passing on that one.
Hope it turns out fine, good luck on these!!

++

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With a lot of those early balls that tend to surface within the Diesel / Chem / OG family lines - all you need to do is pluck them off and they rarely if ever come back. It's a COMMON thing to have to deal with when growing said lines, ESPECIALLY when these lines are in some way crossed back to each other...

I'd say pass on the warning as you have done, but I'd not pull all stock from that work. I think by now the bulk load of ICm members have learned and educated themselves about these types of issues and how to work around them...

Good vibes your way Karma. Hope you get it figured out, mate!

dank.Frank

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Saw you with Remo on Youtube Karma...and I always pictured you looking different...lol

either way! I am down to be a tester.

Cheers

TpM

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
With a lot of those early balls that tend to surface within the Diesel / Chem / OG family lines - all you need to do is pluck them off and they rarely if ever come back. It's a COMMON thing to have to deal with when growing said lines, ESPECIALLY when these lines are in some way crossed back to each other...

I'd say pass on the warning as you have done, but I'd not pull all stock from that work. I think by now the bulk load of ICm members have learned and educated themselves about these types of issues and how to work around them...

Good vibes your way Karma. Hope you get it figured out, mate!

dank.Frank

Well said! :tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Karma bro, I'll check em out if you need but I want some stickers with em lol.

I must admit I've found a few nanners in the BHOG's but as DF said, that just comes with these genetics. No big deal to me. I don't even know if they were viable pollen producers. I left a few in a bud to see. I'll let you know when I harvest if I find seeds.

Anyway, like I said, I'll check them out if you want.

Last edited:

dasher65

Would normally jump at the chance to be your tester but am currently awaiting tester beans from two other breeders...Damn!!!

Love to test a theory that once a lady is dusted with real male pollen then she won't produce nanners...she's satisfied that she's produced offspring. Sounds like the Biker OG would be an excellent candidate for the trial.

Good luck with your strain...be a shame to ditch dankness 'cause of a few nanners

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran

dank.Frank

so much info here.....thats what i like

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your honesty alone has me looking into your lines.
Tis a rare quality these days.

Good on ya mate!

That is why I love karma genetics. He always puts his customers over his pocket. For years I have seen many breeders have problems with there genetics and instead of owning up to the problem they blame it on the grower.

Bopp

Hey Karma,
I'd love to have a chance at testing your gear! I was getting ready to crack the ghost rider OG's and will put those in next to them.

K

Karma Genetics

It one of the hardest project i ever threw myself in too, The HA-OG gives litle seeds compared to others, she roots like shit, and does have a change in ofsrping to have intersex traights, also she was not dominant in the first cross the Lucifer.

Not a easy one to get to the set goals.

I want it to be a darker green OG with big calaxy''s that swell big in end of flower, and are straight same smell and flavour like the cut.

and there where some popping in the v1.0 but it was not consitant enouf, If these aint good its back to the drawing board and have a good think, and a step back maybe even back to the begining.

About the testing, i will pick differnt type of growers, but everybody knows what to look for, and i will pick a few that will also take the second step and try to flower cuts, and aint scared for a ball and take it the next step, so i can get the info if its only in the seedplant to not return in crops from the cuts.

Also i want numbers, so i can figure out a rough percentage of it.

PS you guys rock, and i dont understand why others would not be open about things like this, only one way to learn is to have the real info.

i did not find any in the hybrids i did myself, i grew them all, and been smoking them last weeks. (some are dam killer)

I have faith in them still, and have the feeling (ore hopes) its like dank frank says, but me and i think you all also want to see the proof for ourselfs.

medman225

Karma id lov to devote a closet to the biker kush i can do it however u like long veg or short
Tho imo goin short would enable more room for more girls as u said u want numbers
i can prob run 20 or more ladies atleast and i can start immediately
iv actually got 20 bear og ans brotherhoodOG and whiteOGv2 to start in the main room lol so ill alredy b havin a karma genetics showcase :)
Jst remember guys whoever ends up testing these do karma and us all proud as ur results will b taken into account by karma who obviously has a very high standard when it comes to breedjng if hes willin to take this back to the drawing board.
Whatever u decide karma ur the man with the plan and i kno this is all for the quest for the best
but damn id hate to see biker kush scrapped.

The way i feel is that if i buy a pack of seeds and i have been warned that they can produce balls/nanners, then i am okay with it. In reality i am buying the seeds to look for a keeper. IMO it is unrealistic of me to think that in 10 seeds i am going to find a bunch of keepers.

I don't see a problem with releasing them so long as they weren't full blown herms.

With all that said, Karma is a class act for approaching this the way that he did.

Mort

Alpen rock

The way i feel is that if i buy a pack of seeds and i have been warned that they can produce balls/nanners, then i am okay with it. In reality i am buying the seeds to look for a keeper. IMO it is unrealistic of me to think that in 10 seeds i am going to find a bunch of keepers.

I second that totally!
Make a disclaimer on packs.I would (i will :biggrin:) buy them fr outdoor.
Two year's work ain't nothin...
I'd also hate to see them Biker Kush going off the shelves, but your honesty is legit stuff Karma...no joke!:tiphat:

[half joking on]But hey I'm sure most testers will find dank ass phenos in the bunch hehehe :dance013:[half joking off]

++

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

First of all a big respect to Karma for his behaviour, i had some hermies issues on the Bhog and Biker le blanc, but i was not able to ended the grow..

Nethertheless i ´ ve just put one of each to germinate and they are now in soil in the mum box, i ´ll clone them when possible and then launch them into the box:)

I ´ d be up to launch few Bikers Kush v2 aswell mate;)

Best vibes to all!!

Latest posts

Latest posts