War

moose eater

"Our goal is to eradicate the Vietcong"
"Our goal is to eradicate the Taliban"
"Our goal is to eradicate Al-Qaeda"
"Our goal is to eradicate ISIS"
"Our goal is to eradicate Hamas"

imperialists and their bootlickers will never learn
Well, I'd say it's pretty clear that the US Government is competing for the 'Red Lantern Award' (Iditarod Sled Dog Race award for the last musher to cross the finish line in Nome) as a celebrated underachiever.

Cannavore

Veteran
release the hostages

GOciERyXwAMcTJs

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got it. I do know the meaning of that word, and I agree with the definition you've given, and you're still mistaken.

You think I conflated your response to moose with your response to me. I'm telling you as clearly as I can: I did not. You're mistaken.

edit: I edited the post in question to reflect this.
I meant the 'text' as in the definition [black and white] - not in your response nor tucked into your tiny brain. - holy toledos man. like to argue or what?

armedoldhippy

Veteran

nope. you cannot kill an ideology nor a religion. an attempt to do so normally spurs a growth cycle and drives it underground ...

GenghisKush

I meant the 'text' as in the definition [black and white] - not in your response nor tucked into your tiny brain. - holy toledos man. like to argue or what?

Listen, you goddamned son of a bitch.

I DON'T like to argue!

(this is supposed to be a joke. don't be offended.)

So Hai

>>>""Likud's Bloody 100 years of history

In 1923, 100 years ago, Ze'ev Jabotinsky wrote,
You go from clarity to clarity. Jabotinsky was one of the original bolsheviks to come down and practice the gentle arts of that tribe in Palestine. The government of Palestine since the british occupation was, and is, jewish.

shiva82

you were promoting western and nato war crimes and aggression , calling for the assassination of putin, the bombing and invasion of moscow , drone strikes etc etc .

you are just as much a war monger as idf ghengis

RobFromTX

Eradicate hipsters. From the prairie to the ocean yeah yeah yeah :headbange

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you were promoting western and nato war crimes and aggression , calling for the assassination of putin, the bombing and invasion of moscow , drone strikes etc etc .

you are just as much a war monger as idf ghengis
Show me

moose eater

This might help some to understand better why 10/7 happened, and what it's like to live in Gaza under Israeli domination. Yes, it's long, but yes, it's worthwhile.

Last edited: