What's new

War

moose eater

The vehicles in the pic and videos from the music event in Israel aren't just burned, they're mangled. As in, post explosions.

The junk yard fire shows wrecked burned vehicles and not-so-wrecked burned vehicles. No overwhelming mangling.

There are major differences in the presentation of the aftermath that are pretty clear to see when contrasting the 2..

GenghisKush

I do not discount the horror of the raid by Hamas but this presentation appears pure bullshit. As someone who grew up watching the Vietnam war on TV, I ask where are all the dead bodies?; or are Hamas terrible marksmen?

Here one can find, precisely, the location of every body of every human being killed by Hamas amid their sneak attack on October 7, 2023.

GenghisKush

The vehicles in the pic and videos from the music event in Israel aren't just burned, they're mangled. As in, post explosions.

The junk yard fire shows wrecked burned vehicles and not-so-wrecked burned vehicles. No overwhelming mangling.

There are major differences in the presentation of the aftermath that are pretty clear to see when contrasting the 2..
Vehicles at music festivals have fuller fuel tanks than vehicles at junkyards.

More fuel means more heat, means more mangling of a-pillars and such.

moose eater

Vehicles at music festivals have fuller fuel tanks than vehicles at junkyards.

More fuel means more heat, means more mangling of a-pillars and such.
When gas explodes, it's greater vapor (emptier tanks) that causes greater explosions; liquid fuel causes less 'BOOM' than vaporized fuel. Facts.. And the vehicles in the concert photos don't indicate an 'exploding gas tank'. The metal on many of the vehicles is bent inward; exterior force at an angle..

Last edited:

moose eater

Here one can find, precisely, the location of every body of every human being killed by Hamas amid their sneak attack on October 7, 2023.

And yet many that were initially claimed to have been killed by Hamas, for example at the kubutzes, later turned out to have been caused by IDF armor/tanks and gunships (and their expanded interpretation and expression of their Hannibal Directive) causing the casualties. These things have been known since a week or so after the event.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Her 'report' wasn't the only video to make the same or similar point. Hers was just handy.
I did see this when it was reported on BBC, etc. Still it does not mean it was the experience across the board

I've seen plenty of photos/videos of the aftermath at the festival and after. My comment was only about the one video. I single out shlaky portrayals which people love to post as evidence that reinforces their pet beliefs; right or wrong; including those featuring the gentle treatment of hostages and fake RPG attacks on Israeli tanks or crap from Joe the plumber on X. In one part they mention driving over bodies but the vehicle does not even jump. I have driven over bodies (not human) and know the effect.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When gas explodes, it's greater vapor (emptier tanks) that causes greater explosions; liquid fuel causes less 'BOOM' than vaporized fuel. Facts.. And the vehicles in the concert photos don't indicate an 'exploding gas tank'. The metal on many of the vehicles is bent inward; exterior force at an angle..
We all now how good Hamas is with RPGs and grenade launchers.

moose eater

Trickle down political influence in media, disguised with bullshit mamby pamby, wanna-be-diplomatic (disingenuous) explanations

GenghisKush

[edit, unrelated text removed]

I've seen plenty of photos/videos of the aftermath at the festival and after. My comment was only about the one video. I single out shlaky portrayals which people love to post as evidence that reinforces their pet beliefs; right or wrong; including those featuring the gentle treatment of hostages and fake RPG attacks on Israeli tanks or crap from Joe the plumber on X. In one part they mention driving over bodies but the vehicle does not even jump. I have driven over bodies (not human) and know the effect.
You asked a question: "where are all the dead bodies?"

I answered in two different ways, show and tell. I answered completely, in that you now have the precise geographic coordinates of every body murdered by Hamas that day. I am beginning to suspect that there is no answer you'd find satisfactory.

hahahahahahhaha

Tell me again how you're part of a solidarity movement. Hilarious.

Last edited: