What's new

War

So Hai

Since the thread is titled war and not the genocide by jews who are simply practicing their religion through mass murder of women and children: Russia is starting training exercises for the deployment of tactical nuclear weapons following western provocations.

The Russian Ministry of Defense said on Monday the drills, ordered by President Vladimir Putin, were to “increase the readiness … to fulfill combat tasks”

It is coming closer…

Cannavore

Veteran
GNCYskJWkAAI_uZ

moose eater

Drama queens and distorters of truth, spinners of propaganda, most of these bought-off stuffed shirts and weasels. In a fair universe with a real metaphysical force these types of people would be sentenced to the very type of hell they help to perpetuate for others for their supposed eternity, and some of us could die in peace knowing that's their long-deserved outcomes.

moose eater

Col. Wilkerson has some opinions to state, including progress in the courts regarding US complicity in genocide and war crimes.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This ima

These images, side by side as they're posted here, should be on billboards along every major freeway and highway in North America, as well as buses, bus stop advert spots, and more... Maybe in Germany, too.
The students should be camping in Washington. Johnson is certainly emblematic of where the US is as a society.

moose eater

The students should be camping in Washington. Johnson is certainly emblematic of where the US is as a society.
I think the encampments are similar to what occurred during OCCUPY. I strongly suspect we'll see this expand to the point that state capitols and D.C. become campgrounds and rallying points, too, and the effort to stomp them out will rise for a while, until the embarrassment and social shaming shifts to the point the current gate-keepers and those complicit with Israel's 75-year crime spree realize they're on the wrong side of history, and have been for a long while.

Cannavore

Veteran
Hamilton Hall at Columbia, now known as Hind's Hall named after the 6yr old Palestinian girl the Zionists used as bait, was formerly occupied in protest for SA apartheid divestment as well as for protesting the Vietnam war. Seems like it's got a rich history in occupied protest.

moose eater

Refreshing the memories, I hope, of the current nay sayers and defenders of the current cabal's status quo.

It's typically the People, and especially those with the least power, who show the way for 'the leaders.'

Cannavore

Veteran
never been a fan of the guy but macklemore made a song titled hind's hall the other day.

of course youtube soft censored it with that playback warning lol....

moose eater

never been a fan of the guy but macklemore made a song about hind's hall the other day.

of course youtube soft censored it with that playback warning lol....

Most of my posts on youtube pertaining to Gaza these days are deleted. And they're typically a, lot less confrontational than what I post here. Yet they're deleted fairly quickly.

I'd read about the music video you posted earlier today.

The voices of another generation that toss flags on the field in protesting to support causes. and they'll get their heads busted by Archie Bunker and the Church Lady with badges, too.