What's new

War

moose eater

Simple as it is, a weak jew is a dead jew and words doesn´t count in the middle east.
That's the propaganda Bibi and his ilk have been spewing for years to justify their abuses, Herman. Sorry to read that you've accepted that. Because historically in that region it was simply not true.

But those beliefs have been used to whip Israeli society into a place where the subjugation and maltreatment of Palestinians is now accepted by all but 3% of Israel's population. even without the blindered segment of history involving Oct 7.

Again, please see interviews posted here and elsewhere with Prof Avi Shlaim. He was there.

moose eater

Always funny, that people tell me what I think and why. I know this saying longer than Bibi is president or whatever he is and it´s logic.
I believe I referenced "Bibi and his ilk" (like-minded callous manipulators, racists, radical Zionists, and idiots), which does precede Bibi. A generic reference to the Nationalist Zionist fascists, the supporters of the modern-day apartheid. Most of whom were European Jews, newly arrived after the 1946 period, which is borne out by Avi's interview.

That's not telling you what you think, other than what you wrote was classic propaganda from those people. It's a matter of historical fact. Read it, listen to it. Or remain ignorant to it and willfully subject yourself to the propaganda. Obviously, your call.

But reading accuracy matters, Herman. Otherwise, you forfeit much of any debate.

I'm simply stating who it is that brought that nonsense to Israel, and the fact that it's a shame that you've bought into it. it's propaganda. And there are Arab-born Jews, educated eyewitnesses, who can more politely and subtly tell you the same.

Last edited:

moose eater

Oe

Or maybe they were?
Or the first dropping was under-powered and poorly executed, and they required a second dropping which they unfortunately escaped.

I can think of numerous world leaders, past and present, for whom a midwife or nurse with wet or oily hands while standing on a hard tile floor might have saved millions of lives.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Moose, people like you and all the other guys who are posting and posting and posting, are disqualifying thereselfs in my eyes. As far as I understand mostly stereotypes, lies or racist things from strange sources. But it´s allright, freedom of speech!

Nothing can change my mind, I am standing for Israel, but of course not blue eyed. I am not allright with the massacre in Gaza and I don´t like what the west bank seddlers do, also if the Israelis cut piece for piece of East Jerusalem. I don´t cheer for arabs which didn´t share the western, christian values. Always there was a strong christian minority in the middle east, but today they are all gone and emigrated. I think they had their reasons. ;)

PS But it´s not easy for me to write about that theme in a foreign language.

moose eater

D
Moose, people like you and all the other guys who are posting and posting and posting, are disqualifying thereselfs in my eyes. As far as I understand mostly stereotypes, lies or racist things from strange sources. But it´s allright, freedom of speech!

Nothing can change my mind, I am standing for Israel, but of course not blue eyed. I am not allright with the massacre in Gaza and I don´t like what the west bank seddlers do, also if the Israelis cut piece for piece of East Jerusalem. I don´t cheer for arabs which didn´t share the western, christian values. Always there was a strong christian minority in the middle east, but today they are all gone and emigrated. I think they had their reasons. ;)
Disqualified for posting more credible information than the mainstream spin and propaganda? An interesting perspective, Herman. Bizarre but functional for defection, I guess.

You can't really oppose all of those things you claim to, and still logically stand with Israel. The 2 are incongruent and incompatible with each other.

The roots of Oct. 7th include the things you claim to oppose, the settlements/land thefts, unprosecuted murders and rapes of Palestinians by Israelis in general and IDF specifically, a nearly 20-year blockade, indefinite detentions of thousands of Palestinians without charges, torture of detainees, and on and on. You can't functionally support Israel in this, and not also be supporting those things at the same time.

And you've already established that you're unwilling to educate yourself about the sources of the propagandist statement you typed earlier, the origin of which you appear unaware of or/and don't care about.

And those of us who provide 'cleaner media' absent Israel's spin, are disqualified? The people I've posted, however obscure they might be in your fund of information, are/were often regarded as experts in their field.

It is Israel that is clearly racist and operating in violation of human rights and international law.

Your position is quizzical at best. Bizarre at the same time.

Last edited:

moose eater

Bush did attack Afghanistan, simply for their not turning over Bin Laden and honoring GW's demands.

There's been numerous people who've been sheltered in the US who were of political value or relationship to the US, who were horrible human beings guilty of horrible crimes, and wanted by other countries (sometimes their own), and we defied those countries' rights to due process, yet they didn't attack the US. I get the hypocrisy, but GW had at least a -minor- justification for Afghanistan.

Iraq was an illegal invasion under GW's tenure, plain and simple, and he, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rummy, et al, knew it, which is why GW and cabal formed a special intel group at the Pentagon, set up solely in order to give his Gang the intel they wanted, even if it was fabricated. And he got caught at it, but was (unfortunately) never prosecuted, though he SHOULD have also been prosecuted for war crimes and the unnecessary deaths of over 1 million Iraqis, not to mention the shit the USMC, et al, pulled in Fallujah, very similar to what Bibi is doing in Rafah at the moment.... Telling everyone to leave, then issuing orders that anything that moves is a legitimate target. Clearly war crimes shit. And not the/my Country's first, by a long margin.

But Iraq was unfinished business for the CIA/State Dept., as well as involving GW getting advice that "every great Prez has a war to call their own", and the inherent boost that provides to their popular support numbers among the ignorant voters, as well as any reelection effort.

Much of that was the doing of others, but GW fed upon it. GW was, himself, an idiot, plain and simple. He worked up here for Alaska International Aeronautics as an office gopher, when his daddy wanted him out of sight, and he was an embarrassment. GW was a, clutz, a coke head, and an idiot, and he locally demonstrated at least 2 of those qualities. Classic trust fund kid with barely 2 brain cells to rub together. Partly why he was so vulnerable to the ideas and manipulations of his daddy's former associates in GW's cabinet.

AIA had a history of a CIA relationship themselves.

I knew one of their pilots directly through a limited coca interaction, and another indirectly through his son, with whom I worked in the US Forest Circus in SE Alaska. Their jackets had an embroidered C-130 on them, and in one spot the logo read, "Don't Jerk It, Herc It" and in another it brazenly boasted, "We'll Fly Anything, Anywhere, For A Price". Some 'fun' stories were shared.

That pilot, the second one whose son I worked with in SE Alaska, got popped with a boat load of hash in a harbor in the UK, while he was waiting for his civil case involving a crash of one of AIA's C-130s, in which he fucked up his back, and he was, unfortunately for him, sitting in maximum security in the UK when his case came to docket. Poor timing. Forfeiture of a $1million civil suit for failure to appear, due to extracurricular activities. I can post his last name if requested, though I'd rather not.

The first pilot referenced was a total paranoid headcase, who, while I was examining a small amount of his product, paced back and forth in his living room with a .45, peeking out the slight partitions in the curtain routinely... expecting to be betrayed at any moment. Not my type of character to routinely deal with in that market, thus, our first and last actual transaction. I'd been told by others that he was the type of guy who, if he asked you if you'd burn him and you said "No", that he then would likely assume that you already had something in mind. He didn't ask me.

But AIA, where GW went to work, was involved in all sorts of colorful stuff overseas, from Africa to SE Asia.
as well as flying cargo up to the North Slope oil fields when there was much greater volume of oil and greater amounts of construction happening up there.

GW's daddy was also part of the Iraq equation, and he'd been CIA major league long before his term as Prez. But Iraq's nonsense and criminal actions by the US was merely 'unfinished business', not so much running errands for Israel.
For nostalgia and confirmation, I went looking for references on Google re. AIA (Alaska International Aeronautics), and they seem to have been scrubbed from Google history.

In my initial search the only reference to the company was found in this aircraft forum: (*See post number 13 in the thread linked here, using their less formal name):

Hilariously suspicious, though who knows what a deeper search might come up with?

Edit: Follow-up search using their less-than-formal name, Alaska International Air, simply brings up their operating dates of 1972-1984, and indicates their name (and types of aircraft, and owners/operators?) changed to Northern Air Cargo, which is a far less mysterious and more conventional outfit, when contrasted with their predecessor.

Again, a bit hilarious to we cynics. Or, to quote 'Alice in Wonderland', "Curiouser and Curiouser..."

And no mention of their more distant foreign flights... Bwahahaha!!!

Additional edit: It's not like there's not thousands of people up here like myself who remember these guys, though I'm certain not everyone would have some of the quieter knowledge re. pilots and other activities, so what might be the purpose of what seems an obvious erasing of the company's history? If this -is- the work of alphabet soup agencies afraid of exposure, either re. GW's embarrassing past, or (???), then it's evidence of how screwed we are.

Like if 600 people witnessed an automobile accident, but someone scrubbed the internet of any news about it, it's not like the 600 witnesses forgot what they saw.

Again... Bwahahaha !!

Last edited:

So Hai

Bush did attack Afghanistan, simply for their not turning over Bin Laden and honoring GW's demands.

There's been numerous people who've been sheltered in the US who were of political value or relationship to the US, who were horrible human beings guilty of horrible crimes, and wanted by other countries (sometimes their own), and we defied those countries' rights to due process, yet they didn't attack the US. I get the hypocrisy, but GW had at least a -minor- justification for Afghanistan.
I remember the taliban spokesman saying, ”show us the evidence proving that bin laden did what you accuse him of, and we will hand him over”. Unable to produce such evidence, americans simply started bombing them targeting weddings and such as usual, followed by a ground invasion in order to secure opium production after the taliban banned it. That is your justification.

GW's daddy was also part of the Iraq equation, and he'd been CIA major league long before his term as Prez. But Iraq's nonsense and criminal actions by the US was merely 'unfinished business', not so much running errands for Israel.
Interesting what you write about GW and your experiences with people connected to AIA. Another coincidence that could be mentioned is their involvement in a masonic lodge founded by opium merchants. I am familliar with the idea that it was merely ’unfinished business’, it is discussed in this documentary.

And that does not even touch upon the gelatin and b thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts