What's new

War

moose eater

From the US Jewish human rights attorney who whooped Chevron in court over their poisoning of the Peoples of the Amazon.

Looks like Israel's fascists continue making enemies in many of the wrong places. And they're not slowing down now, with their bullshit in Rafah.

Last edited:

moose eater

And yet Israel has clearly stated that no deal will interrupt or end their continued assaults on Gaza, including that upon Rafah, which Israel claimed earlier was a 'safe zone'..

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

Israel has become every bit as much of an ethno-state as Hitler era Germany.

This is not saying all Jews are murderous. Just the state actions of Israel.

moose eater

Israel has become every bit as much of an ethno-state as Hitler era Germany.

This is not saying all Jews are murderous. Just the state actions of Israel.
Give a listen to Finkelstein's break-down of support for Bibi in the Israeli public, posted above. I think it's about 3% of Israelis thought excessive armaments/weaponry were being used against Gaza as of January.

Opened my eyes a bit!!

Nationalism is poison, like partisanism, they both eclipse the conscience and soul and diminish more free thinking... helping in covering up for humanity's systemic crimes against their own species...

Last edited:

moose eater

That Section 702 FISA extension 'our' (AIPAC's and corporate America's) representatives just renewed/supported? To keep us 'safe' from foreign terrorists?

As if any of us who worked against the USA PATRIOT ACT needed to be told, it's hype and bullshit and used illegally against the US citizenry, few to none of whom are terrorists.

EastCoastGambit

Dark days that is for sure. Israel just keeps moving the goal posts of what they can get away with. Eventually some nation(s) will need to seriously challenge their authority over this conflict.

But what can be said for Palestine/Gaza? In this geopolitical climate the right of return will never be given to them. If they can survive they can keep playing the very long game in that aspiration. In the meantime, no one effectively represents them, neither the PA or Hamas. Survival is the only goal right now, but beyond that can they ever thrive or prosper? Enemies within and outward. I fear some kind of third party nation building state to advocate for their right to exist as a stop gap measure may be the best outcome. What can resolve through these deep wounds to their populace? It is really horrible.

I cannot see an end to this conflict and unfortunately, unless called out, Israel appears that they will be able to get away with this genocide.

So Hai

The Jew's Talmud -is- their 'bible'. Their holy book. And as far as Old Testament goes, their Holy Book is very aligned with the KJ and others.

Nonetheless, there is no court that upholds religious documents over the laws as passed, other than for their Israeli Courts, which are not the standard used around the world.... or in the United States.

Their abstract passage that promises them their Zion, criticized as misinterpreted by many Jews and non-Jews as not intending what Bibi and his Nationalist Zionist fascists claim, is still focused on their Zion, not the world.

The fact that the US sees strategic advantage in maintaining friendly (criminally supportive/criminally complicit) relationships with other war criminals for personal and opportunistic reasons is not new.

Samosa was not seeking to take over the world, but we maintained a relationship with him nonetheless and protected US State Dept. interests there. Same for Chile. Same for Haiti, and numerous others. we've stood by many criminals and despots for our (the US') own karmically incorrect ends..

The interest is either corporate/resources, or military geographic. One or the other. Every time. Though sometimes both.
Since the talmud nullifies the old testament I don’t see it alligned. I posted earlier a rabbinical explanation as to the changes that they make. While you argue zionism is confined to a little place far away, it is the zionist occupied government that you live under and sanction by vote which ships the weapons off for genocide.

Americas corporate and geostrategic military interests keep coinciding with the interests of its bolshevik-zionist jews. Your military industrial complex is built to fight third rate armies in the middle east, and huckstering. The illusions that americans know strategy and how to fight war has collapsed. And the international court, what can they do? Is there a world police expected to swoop in and fetch Bibi for Guantanamo?

Last edited:

moose eater

Since the talmud nullifies the old testament I don’t see it alligned. I posted earlier a rabbinical explanation as to the changes that they make. While you argue zionism is confined to a little place far away, it is the zionist occupied government that you live under and sanction by vote which ships the weapons off for genocide.

Americas corporate and geostrategic military interests keep coinciding with the interests of its bolshevik-zionist jews. Your military industrial complex is built to fight third rate armies in the middle east, and huckstering. The illusions that americans know strategy and how to fight war has collapsed. And the international court, what can they do? Is there a world police expected to swoop in and fetch Bibi for Guantanamo?
The ICC has no relationship to Gitmo.

Any parties arrested under an ICC warrant would stand trial in The Hague, not New York, Paris, London, or German soil.

The United States' interests in Israel are about the United States'/CIA's desires, not about Bibi's owning anyone.

No argument that the US blustering about superior military might is part of the schtick recently proven to be hollow by Iran's striking, surgically with precision, inside Israel despite US air cover, and Israel using similar or same defences as the US possesses.

The Talmud and Old Testament (in my understanding) are very similar.

So Hai

The ICC has no relationship to Gitmo.

Any parties arrested under an ICC warrant would stand trial in The Hague, not New York, Paris, London, or German soil.

The United States' interests in Israel are about the United States'/CIA's desires, not about Bibi's owning anyone.

No argument that the US blustering about superior military might is part of the schtick recently proven to be hollow by Iran's striking, surgically with precision, inside Israel despite US air cover, and Israel using similar or same defences as the US possesses.

The Talmud and Old Testament (in my understanding) are very similar.
Yeah I know, it was just irony on my part. Bibi and his poxysquad will never stand trial in Hague, it would at best be a case with the accused in absence and it would not amount to anything except perhaps a collapse of the ICC itself. As for american interests to israel being self serving, this is not the case as america is not a sovereign nation but a country run by jews in their own interest.

If you were a sovereign nation then you would have attacked those responsible for 9-11, but instead you attacked innocents to serve the interests of those responsible for what happened on that day.

Of course the talmud has similarities to the old testament, the pharisees used it as a blueprint for creating the jewish religion.

moose eater

Yeah I know, it was just irony on my part. Bibi and his poxysquad will never stand trial in Hague, it would at best be a case with the accused in absence and it would not amount to anything except perhaps a collapse of the ICC itself. As for american interests to israel being self serving, this is not the case as america is not a sovereign nation but a country run by jews in their own interest.

If you were a sovereign nation then you would have attacked those responsible for 9-11, but instead you attacked innocents to serve the interests of those responsible for what happened on that day.

Of course the talmud has similarities to the old testament, the pharisees used it as a blueprint for creating the jewish religion.
Bush did attack Afghanistan, simply for their not turning over Bin Laden and honoring GW's demands.

There's been numerous people who've been sheltered in the US who were of political value or relationship to the US, who were horrible human beings guilty of horrible crimes, and wanted by other countries (sometimes their own), and we defied those countries' rights to due process, yet they didn't attack the US. I get the hypocrisy, but GW had at least a -minor- justification for Afghanistan.

Iraq was an illegal invasion under GW's tenure, plain and simple, and he, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rummy, et al, knew it, which is why GW and cabal formed a special intel group at the Pentagon, set up solely in order to give his Gang the intel they wanted, even if it was fabricated. And he got caught at it, but was (unfortunately) never prosecuted, though he SHOULD have also been prosecuted for war crimes and the unnecessary deaths of over 1 million Iraqis, not to mention the shit the USMC, et al, pulled in Fallujah, very similar to what Bibi is doing in Rafah at the moment.... Telling everyone to leave, then issuing orders that anything that moves is a legitimate target. Clearly war crimes shit. And not the/my Country's first, by a long margin.

But Iraq was unfinished business for the CIA/State Dept., as well as involving GW getting advice that "every great Prez has a war to call their own", and the inherent boost that provides to their popular support numbers among the ignorant voters, as well as any reelection effort.

Much of that was the doing of others, but GW fed upon it. GW was, himself, an idiot, plain and simple. He worked up here for Alaska International Aeronautics as an office gopher, when his daddy wanted him out of sight, and he was an embarrassment. GW was a, clutz, a coke head, and an idiot, and he locally demonstrated at least 2 of those qualities. Classic trust fund kid with barely 2 brain cells to rub together. Partly why he was so vulnerable to the ideas and manipulations of his daddy's former associates in GW's cabinet.

AIA had a history of a CIA relationship themselves.

I knew one of their pilots directly through a limited coca interaction, and another indirectly through his son, with whom I worked in the US Forest Circus in SE Alaska. Their jackets had an embroidered C-130 on them, and in one spot the logo read, "Don't Jerk It, Herc It" and in another it brazenly boasted, "We'll Fly Anything, Anywhere, For A Price". Some 'fun' stories were shared.

That pilot, the second one whose son I worked with in SE Alaska, got popped with a boat load of hash in a harbor in the UK, while he was waiting for his civil case involving a crash of one of AIA's C-130s, in which he fucked up his back, and he was, unfortunately for him, sitting in maximum security in the UK when his case came to docket. Poor timing. Forfeiture of a $1million civil suit for failure to appear, due to extracurricular activities. I can post his last name if requested, though I'd rather not.

The first pilot referenced was a total paranoid headcase, who, while I was examining a small amount of his product, paced back and forth in his living room with a .45, peeking out the slight partitions in the curtain routinely... expecting to be betrayed at any moment. Not my type of character to routinely deal with in that market, thus, our first and last actual transaction. I'd been told by others that he was the type of guy who, if he asked you if you'd burn him and you said "No", that he then would likely assume that you already had something in mind. He didn't ask me.

But AIA, where GW went to work, was involved in all sorts of colorful stuff overseas, from Africa to SE Asia.
as well as flying cargo up to the North Slope oil fields when there was much greater volume of oil and greater amounts of construction happening up there.

GW's daddy was also part of the Iraq equation, and he'd been CIA major league long before his term as Prez. But Iraq's nonsense and criminal actions by the US was merely 'unfinished business', not so much running errands for Israel.

Last edited: