What's new

War

shiva82

GMm5tLXaYAAnEbn

are you this gullible on purpose? blm, antifa, lgbt, ukraine flags , marxism , rights for mentally ill men to use female facilities , etc etc . every state agenda , every agent provocateur, every agenda the corporation pushes to bamboozle and brainwash, you always take the bait hook line sinker. it is embarrassing to read and witness .

i'm sure you are good nature , only completely indoctrinated to a point of useful idiot

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
America's Foes Discover Its Weakness

1714736552995.png

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
An international conference is being held on June 6, 7 and 8, 2024, in Geneva, to examine the modalities of setting up an International Tribunal on Palestine, based on the model of the Russell Tribunal on Vietnam

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
War crimes: ICC gathers evidence against Netanyahu

The International Criminal Court (ICC) has taken testimony from employees of Al-Shifa and Nasser hospitals in the Gaza Strip about Israel's crimes. This is the first step towards issuing arrest warrants against senior Israeli political and security officials. But, for Benjamin Netanyahu, it is an indignation of historic proportions to see international bodies like the ICC, which emerged following the Holocaust committed against the Jewish people, attack the Jewish state.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
All leaders of corrupted Europe by USA/UK deep state satanist will fall it's irremediable ^^

And their world war solution precipitates their doom ^^

Cannavore

Veteran
are you this gullible on purpose? blm, antifa, lgbt, ukraine flags , marxism , rights for mentally ill men to use female facilities , etc etc . every state agenda , every agent provocateur, every agenda the corporation pushes to bamboozle and brainwash, you always take the bait hook line sinker. it is embarrassing to read and witness .

i'm sure you are good nature , only completely indoctrinated to a point of useful idiot
Guy who thinks the COVID vaccine is a Jewish plot calls other guy gullible

moose eater

I would bet that if 60% of her students drop her course(s), and the University examines the conflict of interest her actions represent, she too could find herself in an unemployment line... Fingers crossed.

Edit: And then circulate her photo and resume' on every telephone pole possible in full 8.5" x 11" color, and let fate take its course when her face is well enough known that the NYPD and Tel Aviv can't use her anymore.

Last edited:

moose eater

Netanyahu has the gall/balls to claim that any ICC arrest warrants for he and his cohorts represent anti-semitic hate crimes.

My, shouldn't we ALL see ourselves as so special!!

He reminds me more and more of an even more unhinged Trump every day, in his perceptions of himself in this world, and the inherent narcissism and personality disorders present in his perceptions. What a toxic fool and danger to so many others..

And Biden doubles down on stupid and trying to lose his election.

Hiddenjems

Society devolving into anarchy. Probably all part of the master plan. Everyone loves a nice dose of violence, especially young folks. I'm calling this whole situation out of hand.

I thought institutions like these were supposed to be beacons of education. From what I see all they have taught is there isn't a way to have public discourse or discussion/debate. Lack of emotional intelligence on all sides.

This should be an intellectual protest. Fuck all the signs and tents. Have the most educated and well spoken in your group get on a soapbox and speak. Challenge the administration to defend their position on their endowments in a debate and be sure to get major media coverage.

Pissing off your opposition with chants, property damage, or overall disruption is not winning over public opinion. At some point it's a bad look and just invites escalation. If I was in a disagreement with a neighbor or sibling and they came at me aggressively I'd be less apt to listen or hear their grievance.

Right now 90% of the American public thinks these protests are bad and that Islamic fundamentalists have brain washed these youth into conscription for Hamas.

What's the plan?
Actually, anarchy would be better than our current leadership.

moose eater

The continued convoluted and poorly masked efforts to silence pro-Palestinian groups ensues.

From Chip, at the group, 'Defending Rights & Dissent' comes this excerpt from this morning's email asking people to contact their reps to stop this (obviously intended for selective enforcement) legislation:
----------------------------------------------------------
>>>""Last month, the House overwhelmingly passed H.R. 6408, a bill permitting the Secretary of the Treasury to designate a nonprofit as “terrorist supporting,” and strip them of their tax-exempt status...""<<<
----------------------------------------------------------
*'Defending Rights & Dissent was formerly Nancy Talanian's 'Bill of Right Defense Committee' back during and after the passage of the USA PATRIOT ACT.

Last edited: