What's new

War

So Hai

3189F9F1-BC1B-4D25-8528-709EDC687A6B.jpeg

moose eater

I have little doubt what Blinken's mission is in Saudi Arabia with the butchering Prince today, and how the White House is, no doubt, attempting to avoid any greater regional blowback for their own complicity in violating the law and complicity to the ongoing butchering.

A variation of a Billy Jack quote, modified as my own years ago and repeated often back then.

"When those who swear an oath to uphold the law, instead choose to violate the law, then there is NO law."

No let's hear the stuffed shirt, disingenuous weasels complain about anarchy. Simpleton sociopathic bastards that they are.

moose eater

More specifically or accurately, Gandhi said: “I do believe that where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence… I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honour than that she should in a cowardly manner become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonour.”

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And yet more very appropriate (and interesting) Gandhi references to preference for violence in specific and general circumstances.

The West and others have often simplified this very "not simplistic" man.

I agree but fail to see the relationship to my statement which was meant to exemplify the protesting students being told they can protest but no tents and no blocking/taking buildings etc.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I misunderstood. Apologies.
That's :cool: The British would likely not have been expelled, had Ghandi not walked to the coast with a myriad of followers gathered on the way and committed the crime of making salt. Several years back I thought of traversing the US to smoke weed on the east coast and become Pres.

moose eater

That's :cool: The British would likely not have been expelled, had Ghandi not walked to the coast with a myriad of followers gathered on the way and committed the crime of making salt. Several years back I thought of traversing the US to smoke weed on the east coast and become Pres.
In the Democracy Now post I placed here today, I believe if memory serves me, is a story re. a pro-Israel protestor sidling up to the non-violent pro-Palestinian protest at a campus and hollering, "KILL THE JEWS!!" as an obvious set-up.

Doofus failed to realize that there were cameras in place as well as cameras among the people involved, and the weaselly move was proven for what it was. More pro-Israeli propagandist dishonesty. Yet the pro-Palestinian protestors were forcibly removed, despite the obviousness of the set-up.

Maybe the provocateur is directly related to Bibi or Blinken? DNA and an inbred connection? Does Bibi have a sister he fucks?

People who do battle of any sort like that are beneath cowardly. And Israel has been using such tactics in their over-played 'victim card' for decades. Lying pissants.

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran

THE INSTIGATORS OF TERROR: HOW THE GENERALS OF’OTAN MANIPULATE THE ARMED FORCES OF’UKRAINE AND BOMB RUSSIAN CITIES​

1714560624923.png

Roms

.bzh
Veteran

OJ 2024: start of construction of a giant military camp at the gates of Paris​

1714561509466.png

False flag terrorist attack is ready to accuse Russia!