What's new

War

Cannavore

Veteran
hypocrisy-v0-frbbezvdmiwc1.jpeg

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I only can laugh about all the hysterical kids at the universitys in the western world. It´s just a "fashion thing", next year april they are forgotten and/or got a new playground.

The jewish people are tracked since 2000 years and still alive and all haters can believe that in 500 years or more it´s the same story and they are hated and the scapegoats. I think it´s not the cockroaches that survive a nuclear attack, it´s the jews.

moose eater

I only can laugh about all the hysterical kids at the universitys in the western world. It´s just a "fashion thing", next year april they are forgotten and/or got a new playground.

The jewish people are tracked since 2000 years and still alive and all haters can believe that in 500 years or more it´s the same story and they are hated and the scapegoats. I think it´s not the cockroaches that survive a nuclear attack, it´s the jews.
The blindness to Israeli International crimes and human rights violations for the last 75 years, since the Nakba, is far less than admirable or respectable..

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I don´t care moose eater. My sympathy is for Israel! By the way, nobody speaks about hundred thousands of jews expelled from arab countries after 1948, where they were living for 2000 years or something.

moose eater

I don´t care moose eater. My sympathy is for Israel! By the way, nobody speaks about hundred thousands of jews expelled from arab countries after 1948, where they were living for 2000 years or something.
I posted an interview with a professor who was an Arab-born Jew. His recounting differs from yours. And he was there.

I can post it again if you'd like.

Nothing that Israel has done to Gaza in violation of international law over the last 75 years is excusable. And while the US protects Israel from sanctions at the UN for strategic and selfish reasons, that doesn't make their crimes acceptable. The world is beginning to see through Israel's decades of lies and propaganda.

I'm shocked by your Nationalist Zionist (pro-fascist, pro-apartheid) attitude. I'd thought you had greater integrity than that.

So Hai

The blindness to Israeli International crimes and human rights violations for the last 75 years, since the Nakba, is far less than admirable or respectable..
It looks pretty much the same all throughout recorded history with jews finding a new substitute for ”Amalek” every other generation.

moose eater

Here's the gentleman again whom I referenced earlier today, and had posted weeks or months ago in this thread, for those who missed him...

A scholar, a gentleman, and an Arab-born Jew...

GenghisKush

Wherein Moose deploys his token friends to deflect from the possibility of being recognized as a latent archetypal shadow fetishist

GenghisKush

I'm referring to the Token Jews - all three of them - whose recounting you suggest discounts Herman's understanding of the history of Jewish people in the Middle East and North Africa since the 20th c.