What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

War

buzzmobile

Veteran
holocaust

mid-13c., "sacrifice by fire, burnt offering," from Old French holocauste (12c.), or directly from Late Latin holocaustum, from Greek holokauston "a thing wholly burnt,"

Poo-tee-weet
poo-tee-weet.png

moose eater

Condemning the School Administration's kowtowing to Congressional sell-outs and AIPAC that was so loud, lip suction could be heard all the way to Alaska.

Last edited:

moose eater

At least Forrest Gump knew enough to admit he's not a smart man. But I do believe that Forrest had greater wisdom where humanitarian perspective is concerned.

(*Recorded presentation, with written transcript... Please disregard the ironic ad at the beginning of the presentation).

Last edited:

So Hai

Poo-tee-weet
poo-tee-weet.png
Such a great quote. E. Michael Jones on the holocaust narrative, which I guess would build on Finkelsteins holocaust industry. I haven’t read either, but it is an interesting talk nonetheless.

And an interesting perspective.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watched a few videos of the protests. Reminds me of when I could walk. Why can't the idiot media and government learn the definition of Semites?

moose eater

Same reason why cops typically investigate allegations against cops and doctors often investigate allegations against doctors. The rest of us simply aren't capable of understanding the pretzel-logic of it all. (eye roll and sarcasm in that last line).

And yes, many of the bodies were found to have been buried with their hands tied behind them, after being shot at close range in the head.

Bibi's a scumbag sociopath not deserving of oxygen... or a peaceful death. In a karmic world, every criminal IDF soldier, Mossad agent, the propagandists, and Bibi would suffer EXACTLY what they have perpetrated on others, and without anyone reaching out to ease the pain.

Latest posts

Latest posts