What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

War

moose eater

And... leaked cables reveal that the White House believes exactly as they've acted, despite Biden's mixed messages and forked tongue, accented with his lies.

But then Biden has always been a Wall St. hack, most recently trying to pass off some facade of being a progressive of some sort.

He's always been pro-DoD, pro-Drug War, pro-Private prisons, pro-TARP Bailouts, pro-Israeli war crimes, pro-illegal Iraq invasion, and anything else that, when examined, just makes him yet another Wall St. fascist. Or, a piece of shit in lay terms.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Another example (if true) how Hamas wants to negotiate but Israel won't because they want all the land and can use western media propaganda to litereally say the opposite and people will believe it.

Hell, they're even compromising on the 1967 borders. I say fuck that they should get '48 borders.

Cannavore

Veteran
Remember when, who was it, Chi or Genghis asked something along the lines of "If Hamas surrenders and gives up the hostages, do you think Israel would still be doing what they're doing?"

My answer was YES then and it's still a YES now. Just listen to these ghouls they've been saying it this entire time. They want the valuable Gazan beachfront and all the natural resources that aren't under Israeli control.

moose eater

Remember when, who was it, Chi or Genghis asked something along the lines of "If Hamas surrenders and gives up the hostages, do you think Israel would still be doing what they're doing?"

My answer was YES then and it's still a YES now. Just listen to these ghouls they've been saying it this entire time. They want the valuable Gazan beachfront and all the natural resources that aren't under Israeli control.

Yep.

Anyone still believing in White House or Israeli Gov PR on Gaza now is more or less wearing a tag on their forehead that reads, "Please lie to me. I'm gullible and enjoy the bullshit."

Either that, or they're complicit in the nonsense.

moose eater

Another example (if true) how Hamas wants to negotiate but Israel won't because they want all the land and can use western media propaganda to litereally say the opposite and people will believe it.

Hell, they're even compromising on the 1967 borders. I say fuck that they should get '48 borders.

What they should get, is 'turned to glass'.

moose eater

Again, if a foreign government is purchasing the direction of our government, and they do this with many peoples' knowledge, then those in positions of authority in our government who already know this is what is done yet continue to vote to give that foreign government money, are potentially guilty of treason.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
1713698528016.png

“You can’t have a $90 billion arms industry without war. You can’t have demand for green energy without a climate crisis, you can’t sell a vaccine without a pandemic.”

1713698546453.png

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
How Hollywood Stole the Russians Their Victory Over Nazi Germany

The moron factory...

1713699116238.png

1713699161198.png

German divisions :
_____East front___West front___Other
1942 : 179(79%) 38(17%) 9(4%)
1943 : 187(73%) 50(20%) 19(7%)