What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

War

GenghisKush

And having actions occur NEAR al shifa hospital is not on par with the now proven to be bogus allegations of Hamas' operations being BASED out of al shifa hospital. Far cry between the 2.
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades and Al-Yassin 105 shells.

And at this point, Israel's claims of Hamas' body count of Israeli civilians from 10/7 have been thoroughly cast into doubt, as have allegations of Hamas being responsible for weaponized rape, Hamas hiding in tunnels beneath al shifa hospital, the water ducts built by Israel beneath al shifa hospital being Hamas tunnels, and dozens upon dozens of other BS propaganda claims by Bibi and his collective Zionist goons being propaganda to cover up Bibi's and the IDF's real agenda and criminal actions. Yet some continue to point to Israels already disproved propaganda claims as though they're facts. Why would that be?

FWIW these are purportedly reports from Hamas (and IJ) itself.

Al-Qassam Brigades (Hamas)
“Al-Qassam Brigades target 5 Zionist vehicles with Al-Yassin 105 shells in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City.
“Al-Qassam Brigades target two Zionist vehicles with Al-Yassin 105 shells in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City.
“Al-Qassam fighters targeted a group of soldiers with a TBG shell, causing them to fall between dead and wounded, in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City.”

Al-Quds Brigades (Palestinian Islamic Jihad)
“We bombed a gathering of enemy Zionist soldiers west of Netzarim, north of the Central Governorate with 107mm rockets.
“We targeted with tandem and RPG shells two Zionist military vehicles in the vicinity of Al-Shifa Medical Complex.
“Our fighters clashed with a Zionist force using machine guns in the vicinity of the Al-Shifa Complex. They confirmed that members of the force were killed and wounded.”

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And having actions occur NEAR al shifa hospital is not on par with the now proven to be bogus allegations of Hamas' operations being BASED out of al shifa hospital. Far cry between the 2.

And at this point, Israel's claims of Hamas' body count of Israeli civilians from 10/7 have been thoroughly cast into doubt, as have allegations of Hamas being responsible for weaponized rape, Hamas hiding in tunnels beneath al shifa hospital, the water ducts built by Israel beneath al shifa hospital being Hamas tunnels, and dozens upon dozens of other BS propaganda claims by Bibi and his collective Zionist goons being propaganda to cover up Bibi's and the IDF's real agenda and criminal actions. Yet some continue to point to Israels already disproved propaganda claims as though they're facts. Why would that be?
Having heard many personal accounts (unless cleverly faked) of the initial attack; killings and rapes I cannot believe that these accounts are erroneous. This in no way excuses the Israeli horrid response. Pre 47 let's go. (without British fingers)

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Anybody can be touched..."

If I've observed anything about most white-collar criminals, it's that when the real costs to their quality of existence are high, they're pretty much -all- (mostly) pussies. There's no caviar, chamber maids, housekeepers, or gold toilets in a prison cell, cremation urn, or coffin. And the cocaine in the prisons is pretty much sub-standard as well, per my understanding.
however contemplate life as a chip/robot - ongoing

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 3 children are all grown now, and in the adult age range, at least chronologically.

They're repairing their various relationships with me (and to a lesser degree, their mother) at their own paces, with variable abilities and insights toward being more self-aware, and -that- is not always chronological in rank of birth order.

One of few criteria that has kept me in check through the years has included a caveat in my life insurance, which will be a chunk of my wife's retirement, along with our paid-for home, property and other possessions.

That caveat states unequivocally that if I die while in the commission of a felony, they'll (the life insurance source) pay nothing.

I've told more than a couple of grand asshats in this life that they ought to write a 'thank you' letter to those same underwriters, as that caveat is the primary reason that several of them are still breathing today. :)

But even with that constraint, there are times I still carefully weigh the consequences and ponder the balance. I mean, it's only money, right? :)
And if I go and prepare a place for your wife, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. Still thinking; still working brother.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Interesting that such headlines say central Africa rather than the actual country. - hmmmm
Cure.PNG

The security situation has improved considerably in Central Africa following assistance from Moscow, Mathieu Sarandji, president of the National Assembly of the Central African Republic, told Sputnik.

"We were killing people, killing people, burning attics, it was hard. Houses were destroyed, infrastructure was destroyed and there was no one to help the people of Central Africa. But with the arrival of our Russian friends, we saw how things start to normalize" says Sputnik Africa Mathieu Sarandji, president of the National Assembly of the Central African Republic.

In this context, while Central Africa is currently chairing Cemac, President Touadera "has already taken a stand in favour of a sustained relationship with Russia".

The parliamentarian hoped that the Central African Economic and Monetary Community would work and diversify its relations with Moscow in the fields of security, culture and’infrastructures.

Last edited:

So Hai

Historic legislation adopted to rid America of anti-semitism.

Soviet, of course… there ”anti-semitism” was punishable with the death penalty with the cheka and nkvd driving the witch hunts and executions.

Remember that speaking out against ethnic cleansing of palestinians by jews is pure anti-semitism.

Again: there is no national zionism, only world zionism.

GenghisKush

is this what they call "damning with faint praise" ??? :D
Imagine agreeing with Alex Jones.

“Children are being taught with drag queen story time that a big fat man in a clown outfit is a woman. I’m sorry. That’s not a woman. That’s a big fat man or a little boy dressed up like a girl. This is all very, very sexualization of children.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” Feb. 20, 2022

“Are there some really evil, wicked Jews, and wicked Jewish mafia out there? Absolutely. The Jewish mafia created the ADL in 1913 when a pedophile raped and killed a little girl, and they didn't like the fact that he got in trouble, so they said, ‘We’re founding this organization to do this.’ And that’s who the ADL is. And it’s an evil organization, it’s very anti-American, who gives awards to George Soros, a Nazi collaborator, and award to Arnold Schwarzenegger who on record told Rolling Stone he loves Hitler.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” Feb. 3, 2022

“The system is publicly stealing this election from the biggest landslide and the biggest political realignment since 1776.” — Alex Jones, Million MAGA March, Dec. 12, 2020

“We will never back down to the Satanic pedophile, globalist New World Order and their walking-dead reanimated corpse Joe Biden, and we will never recognize him.” — Alex Jones, Million MAGA March, Dec. 12, 2020

“We understand the globalist false flag operation plan for next week. We all wonder, ‘Why did [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi rush impeachment then hold it back for almost a month?’ They were lining it up for Martin Luther King Day because a yearly gun march, it’s happened for 20 years in Virginia at the Capitol. They’re planning to stage mass shootings, bombing or false flags to try to turn the American people against gun owners and President Trump.” — “Alex Jones Show,” Jan. 18, 2020

“When Muslims strike out and bomb churches or shoot up churches every Christmas, every Easter, all over the world, and run down whole families with vehicles, we’re told, ‘It’s not Muslims,’ so that’s going to cause unhinged people to get violent.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” March 2019

“We have sources who have told us the same thing – that they’re preparing to completely take you off the monopoly internet, 96% of it is Apple, Google, Facebook Twitter and their subsidiaries — and that you are going to be taken off the air. There’s going to be a huge fight, a debate about it, people are going to agree that you’ve been wronged, and then there’s going to be a terror attack, a group of terror attacks, on the media, on social media, using firearms, they’re going to stage a right-wing uprising, which they’re going to completely stage.” — “Alex Jones Show,” Aug. 6, 2018

“Nothing against Jews in general, but there are leftist Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis. I have footage in Austin — we're going to find it somewhere here at the office — where it literally looks like cast of ‘Seinfeld’ or like Howard Stern in a Nazi outfit. They all look like Howard Stern. They almost got like little curly hair down, and they’re just up there heiling Hitler. You can tell they are totally uncomfortable, they are totally scared, and it’s all just meant to create the clash.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” Aug. 14, 2017

“I want to tell Congressman Schiff and all the rest of them – Hey listen asshole … listen you son of a bitch, what the fuck is your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a goddamn fucking Russian. You get in my face with that, I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuck head, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You’re the people that have fucked this country over and gang-raped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hands. I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words. … He’s sucking globalist dick.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” April 4, 2017

“Imagine how bad she [Hillary Clinton] smells, man? I’m told her and Obama, just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can’t wash that evil off, man. Told there’s a rotten smell around Hillary. I’m not kidding, people say, they say — folks, I’ve been told this by high-up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. … I’ve talked to people that are in protective details, they’re scared of her. And they say listen, she’s a frickin’ demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like hell.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” Oct. 10, 2016

“Obama is hardcore Wahhabist; he is al-Qaeda.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” Jan. 6, 2016

“A lot of liberal women, as you know, the new thing is having a jihadi. … There’s nothing sexier than a jihadi because it’s so fun to have him step on your head and kick you in the gut. Now, if the man treats you good and loves Jesus, he’s bad. But if he kicks you in the teeth and stomps on you, it’s liberal, it’s trendy, you go smoke hookah with him, and it’s fun.” – “The Alex Jones Show,” Feb. 8, 2016

“Humanity has got to get off-world. We need access to the life-extension technologies. Talk about discrimination, forget skin color. I want the advanced life-extension! I want to go to space! I want to see interdimensional travel! I want what God promised us and I won’t sit here and watch Satan steal it!”– “The Alex Jones Show,” March 16, 2016

“We’re going to return the republic. We’ll never be perfect but my God we’re not going to keep babies alive and harvest their organs. We’re not going to sell their parts for women’s cosmetics. We’re not gonna have Pepsi with baby flavoring in it.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” Dec. 8, 2015

“Same-sex marriage is sold as a civil right. And I believe that people as individuals — I’m a libertarian — have the right to do what they want as long as it doesn’t hurt others. And I’m not obsessed with the subject like people on different sides of the debate are. But clearly, from the eugenicist/globalist view, and they've written textbooks on it, you can look them up, they [the globalists] want to encourage the breakdown of the family, because the family is where people owe their allegiance. That’s why they want to get rid of God. Not because they’re atheists, but because they want the state to be God. And so they are taking the rights of an ancient, unified program of marriage and they are breaking it.” — YouTube interview, June 2013

“I’m here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn’t matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street, begging to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them! Do you understand?” — CNN’s “Piers Morgan Live,” Jan. 7, 2013

“I have deep context for every claim I make. I know some people say I exaggerate, but I believe everything I say. It’s just that the denial is so strong, the apathy so deep, that people need something to shake them out of their morass. We’re like flowers who naturally turn toward the sun, and the globalists want us turned toward Hollywood and the TV so they can poison us.” — Quoted in Rolling Stone, March 2011

“Then they’ll release the big one, and they’ll kill probably half the population of the United States. Folks, I’m telling you right now, I’m sure of it. They’re going to stage terror attacks. I will be very surprised if they don’t stage something by the end of this year.” — “The Alex Jones Show,” Feb. 13, 2009

So Hai

“If these terrorists turn out to be the Kiev regime, we can’t deal with them and their ideological inspirers differently. All of them must be found and mercilessly destroyed as terrorists – including officials of the state that committed such an atrocity,”

- Medvedev

A nail in the coffin for Ukraine. Nato countries have spent the past several weeks warning of a terror attack in Moscow. Russia will learn all about the extent of involvement from these countries.