944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
316101366_6338086682903249_4156767777467693711_n.jpg

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
In the first moment it is OK, with long range weaponry for Ukraine, but it´s more escalation and we should not forget, russia is a nuclear power. I think Ukraine has to go the hard way with a winterwar, making strong strikes as quick as possible, before the russians fresh up their troops, for a spring offensive. Badly the russians got more people they can mobilize.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
maybe Ukraine should be given long range weaponry.
been wondering about that. if the Ukrainians managed to push Russia back to their original border, will the West sit on their hands and let Russia lob missiles and drop bombs from inside their border and not allow Ukraine a response for fear of angering Russia? if someone is shooting at me, i don't GAFF where they are, i'm shooting back! there IS NO safe zone in a war...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Badly the russians got more people they can mobilize.
cannon fodder. that's not working out so well for them so far. no supplies, running low on weapons, morale sucks big time, poor (if any) training, trouble getting fuel to the vehicles in combat. news says Russian troops trying to dig defensive positions for a winter they are not ready for. Ukrainians will roll over their winter camps if they aren't careful. :spank:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and soon, that mud will freeze...:shucks: then we will see which side is motivated in this war...i've been wrong before (daily) but i think it will end one way or another before spring. :dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts