• No, you're a fool.

Votes: 28 8.2%
  • Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters

Cannagirl

Wow you're quick!! lol could be I'm slow thanks to the salad mixture. {smile} Thank you so much for the help, looking forward to a whole new world. One with smileys as I do that a lot. :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: I like smilies too :woohoo:
but we now are limited to only 5 per post and that limit of 5 includes photos put into the posts also :cry:
anyways time to puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

found this one tonight.......

acrobat.gif

Hey - not sure if this is the right thread, but it's the closest I could find :)

How do I change the little title under my avatar? It was fine last time I was here, but I took a break from forums for a while, and it is no longer appropriate, but I can't figure out how to f'ing change it. Thanks!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey - not sure if this is the right thread, but it's the closest I could find :)

How do I change the little title under my avatar? It was fine last time I was here, but I took a break from forums for a while, and it is no longer appropriate, but I can't figure out how to f'ing change it. Thanks!

if you're able to do it at all this would be the way.

top right of any page click on the green My IC tab, on the next page directly under 'Your Profile' (left side of page) is a link to 'Edit Your Details' click on that and it will/would be on that page.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if anyone got a trout lying around and can stoner it up go for it...lol I do have a mini bong I am gonna try...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I'll be looking forward to your new avatar ..

I'll be looking forward to your new avatar ..

if anyone got a trout lying around and can stoner it up go for it...lol I do have a mini bong I am gonna try...

The one you have is really great and it matches your name well :biggrin: