• Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters
G

Ghosts

Hello everyone.

I'm just wondering if someone would please resize this?

...maybe put a little red in the eyes, if it's not too much trouble...

asdfasdffh5.png

G

Ghosts

Wow! That was fast!
Thanks Good Stuff!

See ya round the forums...

(It seems I don't have enough post to give rep...I'll be back...)

Last edited:
G

Guest 26753

Does anyone have the time and patience to make an avatar for a Smoking Moose?

Sleepy

Veteran
ahhh...smoked moose...

ahhh...smoked moose...

hehehe...

i'm sure one of our wizards can add the appropriate accoutrement's...

...and there' always the ol' mooseknuckle!

:rasta:

metamorf

how about an avatar for me? i keep the north pole green :)
eh, no not THAT "North Pole"... The geographic one you perv!

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I need a better one. I just picked this one the day I signed up. It's not very fitting. Looked around but never really found on I liked....maybe everyone in here could help.

JustinCase

Did you go through the nearly 500 I put up like a month ago Frank? I'm pretty sure they only a couple pages back. If not check em out. If you don't find something you want. What is it that your looking for?

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
JustinCase said:
Did you go through the nearly 500 I put up like a month ago Frank? I'm pretty sure they only a couple pages back. If not check em out. If you don't find something you want. What is it that your looking for?

I went back a few pages and damn you put up a bunch. I should have looked around before I posted anything. I picked out some to think about, thanks. I've been looking for a good jerky boys frank rizzo pic for a bit. Just never found one that really jumped out at me. Nothing really that special in mind. Thanks again.

JustinCase

Yeah I put up a couple didn't I? Speaking of avatars, shutterbump this bad boy. There aren't a lot of them out there. But here's one I found that turned out o.k.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Yeah I've seen that one. I've tried to make the wrench he is holding into a bong, but I could never really get it to a place I liked. Oh well not a big deal. I like this creepy one I'm using now.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Any possibility of animating my avatar to wind down and disappear like a burning fuse into a single point...and then redrawing itself? It would be cool to see a cycle like that with this particular symbol.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Cough: That's quite good...but I'll explain a bit better than I did previously;

The image is there at first....and from the upper left hand corner it should start disappearing like someone lit a "fuse"....and it burns down until it reaches the center point of the image. After the image completely disappears, it starts to redraw itself from the center winding outwards to the upper left hand corner again....and the cycle repeats itself.

By the way: totally awesome quick rendering of the whole avatar man! I can't believe you guys/gals that do this are so obliging and talented!!!

P.S.-if that description is too difficult to pull off I'd be just as happy with what you've already done...so please don't feel obligated.

Additional P.S.-I'd be glad to give you some good rep....but it looks like you've turned that feature off.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
accessndx said:
Cough: That's quite good...but I'll explain a bit better than I did previously;

The image is there at first....and from the upper left hand corner it should start disappearing like someone lit a "fuse"....and it burns down until it reaches the center point of the image. After the image completely disappears, it starts to redraw itself from the center winding outwards to the upper left hand corner again....and the cycle repeats itself.

By the way: totally awesome quick rendering of the whole avatar man! I can't believe you guys/gals that do this are so obliging and talented!!!

P.S.-if that description is too difficult to pull off I'd be just as happy with what you've already done...so please don't feel obligated.

Additional P.S.-I'd be glad to give you some good rep....but it looks like you've turned that feature off.

You can still give them rep, they're just choosing not to make their rep visible.

Latest posts

Latest posts