• No, you're a fool.

Votes: 28 8.2%
  • Yes, i would even help!

Votes: 30 8.7%
  • No one cares anymore.

Votes: 57 16.6%

• Total voters

Germanator

I was wondering if anyone could create a new avatar for me. I was thnking maybe a really trippy pic of Bethoven or Mozart? Anything like that would be real cool, thanks.

Germ

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
uuummm not sure how I missed this thread past few days,

I'll try Space ghost,,kinda of an odd pic for sure ..

sure germanator, I'll work on it later, he does need a joint tho...

C

cellardweller

:wave: High SLEEPY,! :wave: Im the cellardweller! Nice to meetchas all!I was wonderin if someone could "personalize" this for me?

maybe make it say DO NOT FALL
(gif here)
DOWN CELLAR

or someting stoopid like that? Any sugggestions would be great!

Last edited:

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Space Ghost said:
I've got one for ya anita, I'd like this to be square, showing just the characters faces. Rather then having the ear being torn off, I would like the ear to be the asian man's tongue licking the side of the other man's face. The only animation I want is the tongue licking the side of his face rather slowly (.75-1.25sec), if at all possible using 3-5 frames for the licking action would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot - can't wait to see what you can come up with!

Got bored, took a crack at it.. I think something is wrong w/ you though... Grab 'em while you can. I don't want this in my gallery too long.

LocNar

cellardweller said:
:wave: High SLEEPY,! :wave: Im the cellardweller! Nice to meetchas all!I was wonderin if someone could "personalize" this for me?
maybe make it say DO NOT FALL
(gif here)
DOWN CELLAR

or someting stoopid like that? Any sugggestions would be great!

Check my gallery. My take on it is fairly offensive, just the way I like it.

S

Space Ghost

3dDream said:
Got bored, took a crack at it.. I think something is wrong w/ you though... Grab 'em while you can. I don't want this in my gallery too long.

looks great and thanks for the time you spent.... but the file is too large to use

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Damn.. how big should they be (it's my first one)?

EDIT: Ok I scaled it down a bit and cleaned up the animation. The new one looks better as well.

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Holy Shit Doood! I'm laughin my sack off! :laughing:
Is that really your 1st post?! no shit.. :muahaha:
I would like to think thats just yer sense of humor here....but thats some funny shit man :Bolt: :poortaste:
lol stay safe man
cd
no edit here man: Sleepy..? any other mods..?
:joint:

S

Space Ghost

3dDream said:
Damn.. how big should they be (it's my first one)?

EDIT: Ok I scaled it down a bit and cleaned up the animation. The new one looks better as well.

thanks a lot man, i will give it a good home!

LocNar

cellardweller said:
Holy Shit Doood! I'm laughin my sack off! :laughing:
Is that really your 1st post?! no shit.. :muahaha:
I would like to think thats just yer sense of humor here....but thats some funny shit man :Bolt: :poortaste:
lol stay safe man
cd
no edit here man: Sleepy..? any other mods..?
:joint:

Yeah.. I didn't really think I'd be making abortion jokes on my first post, but I guess that's just how it worked out.

edit: I just gotta add that the wrestling/face licking/man love avatar is bad ass.

Last edited:

mustardsauce

Can anyone help me out with one? I've been wanting a Dr. Rockso (the rock and roll clown) avatar for a while. Nothing too fancy, just like his head in a frame and "I do cocaine" under it.

Latest posts

Latest posts