What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Overhead shot of the older tray. Glue in the center, nem back left, Mac lower left, cake upper right, 2.0 low center and
nem and Mac on right
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Few nugshots from yesterday. I'm confused about how pm works. I always thought it was from lack of air movement but the nem in front of the fan seems to have it the worst and is looking like the only infected plant. Either way, once the sherbtini tray is done, I'm breaking the room down for a cleaning and going to a new system. Bucket company is running a black friday 15%off sale so I'm going to 24 1.2 buckets . I'll just do one big cycle at a time instead of 20 30 day cycles so I can get the trays out and maybe have a little more height.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Humidity and big swings to low lights off temps can be factors as well. Do you use a silica product in your routine? Could be a great help against PM.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Pm is an absolute pain in the ass. I wish i knew how to end it for good but all i do is fight it off until i slack off again and it returns sometimes going years without seeing it. I think circulation is necessary but i have seen the same thing where pm appears in areas moving in the breeze. I like growsafe because it leaves a coating on the leaves. After the flowers set i watch for it closely rotating plant therapy, athena ipm, growsafe, and sodium bicarbonate. Certain strains get it much worse so i watch those best and keep them thin on fan leaves. I did a few heat treatments over the summer and they really seemed to help. The spores get everywhere and around here are everywhere outside. Cleaning every surface especially places where dust settles at all with alcohol or bleach will take care of it. I would treat your veg hard for it also thats how it gets in a clean flower room most often.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya I sprayed the veg plants hard with green cure. It's weird though, the only plants in the entire room showing it are 2 nems. The glue next to it has none, and neither does anything else. I'm usually pretty good about pm and keeping clean but after this Sherb tray is out it's all getting pulled and bleached before anything else goes in.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Some nug shots at 26 /46. Then older tray is being fed a mixture of the remaining random nutrients I have laying around.
Canna Terra, pk13/14 beastiebloomz,calmag,tribus, powersi
picture.php

Gg4
picture.php

Nem
picture.php

Mac
picture.php

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
49 days. I'm going to start flushing here in the next couple days. I think I'm going to drop a couple strains just so I can make room for some seed popping. Got my buckets yasterday so once the older tray is done, I won't reload the room until the younger is out. Trays are coming out and buckets are going in. Gunna try and do some monocropping again. First one I want to run is Mac. She's really putting out. May be my new favorite in the room.
Mac
picture.php
picture.php

Gg4
picture.php

Wedding cake
picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
A room full of mac is hard to beat. I have been running rooms with several strains and its hard to be as productive and the fact that its december and supply seems short and prices have held its going to be a good winter/spring to get productive.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya Ive got 4 small Macs in veg but I'm gunna take cuts to get that to 24. She may be my new favorite Since forum isn't coming home any time soon. Did some math with the new buckets and if I don't use the legs I'll gain close to 10 inches of height. Also the older tray started flushing today at 50 days she's looking good. I tried to get individual strain shots but that tray is a bit of a jungle. Also this glue is the biggest Ive ever seen actually holding itself up with hardly no support.
Mac
picture.php

Gg4
picture.php

Cake
picture.php

picture.php

G

The ladies are looking lovely! The completely purple Mac leaves are awesome, and that glue is a chunkster for sure. :tiphat:

Peace
DM

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Another small room I threw together to run some extra plants in. Recirculating drip under a 1k hps. Room is barely big enough for the tray so it'll get the trellis treatment. Got 9 plants in the tray and 4 to the side of it. All my remaining stardawg, and nem and 2 phenos of mimosa and sherbtini as well as one of my sg1 cross.
picture.php

Dr.NO

Expanding, nice!

Where did those corner-hugging-pole-holders come from? Are they specifically designed for that tray?

Latest posts

Latest posts