What's new

WANEE FESTIVAL ABB + FURTHUR

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tickets on sale Friday!!!! This is their best lineup yet......A very warm experience,because the people their are super nice and friendly.You can approach and talk to anybody,it feels like you know everybody .Its really cool experience.Wake up in the morning and go down to the river,cause the rope swing is swinging,and a water slide is set up for beers and fun.Musicians from other nights ,will just come up and join in the fun with whomever is playing.And last year Bobby Lee Rodgers was on the travelling stage ,just playing at random through the campgrounds.You never kinow who you'll run into.My friend bumped into warren and derek trucks on golf carts.Everybody is their to see the music .Even the musicians .A very personal intimate and upclose experience.Unlike a superlarge ,venue with crazy kids .But be warned ,on friday night the freak flags fly ,the place lights up and everybody is dancing....Im on the tickets like white on rice.Pm me if anyone goes ,and would like to say hello.....

Last edited:

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone decides to make the trip to this one, pm me...I'll be their to personally "spin you out"....and have a great time.Amongst friendly folk ,chatting it up,, and enjoying the music...

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I just got back. I must have missed you! I managed to find some killer liquid though.

Latest posts

Latest posts