What's new

Wake up, California!!!

So you are willing to fork over more taxes just so you can smoke weed walking down the street?

I just dont get it, with decrim and medical nobody should be getting in trouble for weed unless you are pushing it to extremes or stealing power.

I just dont know why it is necessary to pay more tax for something you already do. You are growing and smoking so clearly this isnt stopping anyone as it is. If you open this pandora's box you are letting a guvmint that cant do anything right in to regulate and control.

I would be happy to pay more taxes if the money would go to good causes like education or renewable energy research.

That would be the MMRCTA, I think that's what it's called. Sad thing is Dale Gieringer is also speaking out for it. They say we gotta get the med scene under control, then fight for real legalization.

Right.

I think Russ Belville and Mickey Martin have got it right: medical cannabis is a box canyon when it comes to real legalization. Keep fighting only for medical marijuana, and that's all we'll have. That's more than some have got, but it ain't enough.

They just want the lock on legal monopolies of all the dispensaries. This bill is about one thing only,money.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You really think they are deserving of more tax money? When all they do is squander the money we already give them. I dont think MJ should be used as a bail out.

Why do you need more marijuana freedom, you already have medical and it's decriminalized. How much more do you need?

the idea is to push the cause in the states as much as possible to force federal decriminalization. think of the big picture my friend

Even if the bill is not what you want you should vote yes for one reason. The more cali votes no the more it sends the message to the federal government that they do not need to legalize. When infact they do. Voting no sends to much of a mixed message to politicians. they are too dumb to actually understand the issue with the bill

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
You really think they are deserving of more tax money? When all they do is squander the money we already give them. I dont think MJ should be used as a bail out.

Why do you need more marijuana freedom, you already have medical and it's decriminalized. How much more do you need?

I couldn't agree more with your first paragraph.

BUT I couldn't disagree more with your second paragraph.

Why do PEOPLE need more cannabis freedom? The answer is because any limitation is unacceptable.

Your question should be why do Californians need a Drs note for an herb AND why are Californians still subject to having their cannabis stolen by the government and then fined for having a plant that everyone has a natural right to posses.

As to why this year (2012) is fucked for CA, seems to be the fact that their are 5 competing proposals. It seems ASA and others have decided to divide and conquer. When the like wine was the only one out there support was really strong. The had to fuck that shit up ASAP, so step in ASA and 4 worse initiatives virtually ensuring that NONE of the 5 could gather enough support to get onto the ballot.

Fuck the ASA and all the other evil doers who side with the government and pigs.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
You are growing and smoking so clearly this isnt stopping anyone as it is.

You must not have any friends that have been thrown into the can, charged with weed dui, or had their door smashed in by pigs.

So CLEARLY this isn't stopping EVERYONE but it certainly is fucking up SOME of us.

You don't want them to be able to tax it, sounds fine CA strawberries aren't taxed. And they aren't harassed by the government.

Treat CA cannabis flowers like ALL other CA agriculture.

What is unfair about that?

Duplicate

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

lol it still boggles my mind to see cannabis users so divided over this issue.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Grow my own weed and smoke it - go to jail

after passage of Regulate Marijuana like Wine 2012 Act

Grow my own weed and smoke it - nothing happens :) :) :)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Grow my own weed and smoke it - go to jail

after passage of Regulate Marijuana like Wine 2012 Act

Grow my own weed and smoke it - nothing happens :) :) :)

Unfortunately that is why all the perverse competing interests came around to writing their own initiatives.

ASA and others never want to see the day where "Grow my own weed and smoke it - nothing happens :) :) :)" The ASA Benedict Arnolds need to be strung from the highest tree hanged with the entrails of the Police and Corrections Union leaders.

toddv

Follow the Money

Follow the Money

won't pass. Follow the Money. Big Pharma, tobacco, alcohol.

They will spend what ever is needed to keep things the way they are. You legalize and it is right out of their pockets, as they would say.

Colorado beer sales down 10% since MMJ was started. Alcohol knows it ! They will spend to stop it.

How long does it take for the voice of the people to over come all that money ?? Can it happen ??

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Cali kids just wanna keep selling "loud packs" of early picked mediocre gdp or whatever to teenagers back east or in the midwest for a couple gs.

I'm sure their tune will change when blackwater raids their local dispensary or the feds get bored and.make their way down the med card lists.

support fed decriminalization bill hr 2306, or vote for the only pres candidate who would even let medical mj to continue.

supermanlives

Veteran
i dint register shit . and i actually got 2 recs from diff doctors LOL and a few of my patients. wont help if the feds step in. but i aint making it easy being on a list. i watched the feds walk out with all files and computers at the first disp i belonged too years ago.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone that will lose income wont support any bill that legalizes cannabis... I will support this one and anyone that comes after it... I see some have there blinders on... but thats how its always been here. It would help a lot if everyone would actually read the inactive before condemning it..

Easygrowing

Veteran
Can we do a Revolution mabye ? a kind of the people out on the streets everythere same time.Or am i dreaming-mabye.We cant WIN "without a "Match"

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone that will lose income wont support any bill that legalizes cannabis... I will support this one and anyone that comes after it... I see some have there blinders on... but thats how its always been here. It would help a lot if everyone would actually read the inactive before condemning it..

Only idiots would lose income. In a legal market you just grow more to make up price drop. You can go all out when you have the government on your side because they get a cut. They are just like the mob. Pay them their ten points and they wont break your legs.

LayedBack

I don't really care who you are or what you think, if you aren't in favor of a bill supporting decriminalization or legalization or cannabis, your either dumb or a fuckin prick.

MONEY DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S ABOUT PERSONAL RIGHTS AND NOT HAVING TO BE THROWN IN JAIL WITH VIOLENT CRIMINALS OVER SMOKIN A LITTLE PLANT.

Seriously come to the East Coast it's been a lot of fun having to fucking fear using my medicine for chronic pain because of some retarded snotty fuckin pig ruining my life. If California would step up it would be one giant leap towards America stepping up as a whole and getting rid of this ridiculous problem. People act like legalizing marijuana isn't a worthy cause, but do they REALLY understand the impact it has on peoples lives when they get thrown in prison? Some may have kids, some may lose their dream job, house, girlfriend, and some people get raped in prison. But I guess that doesn't matter to some selfish jerk offs.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes and things like this would not happen. Stop supporting prohibition of Cannabis and you wont need to worry about LEO dropping in on ya. If your against legalization then you should expect this to happen to you. Your are supporting this behaviour. How many people need to go to jail before you realize this...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=232514

G

guest86120975

THanks guys, better replies now that the thread was moved. Gah some people need to be bitch slapped, they will get their karma for sure

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Yes and things like this would not happen. Stop supporting prohibition of Cannabis and you wont need to worry about LEO dropping in on ya. If your against legalization then you should expect this to happen to you. Your are supporting this behaviour. How many people need to go to jail before you realize this...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=232514

Seriously the hypocrisy is sickening.

"keep it illegal cuz I wouldn't make as much in a free market"
"oh shit, the cops raided my boys warehouse"

G

guest86120975

Seriously the hypocrisy is sickening.

"keep it illegal cuz I wouldn't make as much in a free market"
"oh shit, the cops raided my boys warehouse"

No shit, dude. I'd say there's about a 99% chance that he's probably in his early/mid 20's and just hasn't lived enough to develop empathy for those who are suffering, that tends to unfortunately be amongst the last human trait to develop if at all. I'm not old yet, but the older I get the less I are about money and the more I care about other people

Latest posts

Latest posts