What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

T

toughmudderdave

My hat's off to you guys that can do this. I can't do it as I've got a job that requires I keep my wits about me.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Bout to take the last hit of some left over SFv X Chem from Rez. Make some coffee...and just fuck around until I go to work. Had my heart set on getting my pump on...but I woke up late...and am sore as a mutha.

GOOD MORNIN VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!

TpM

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

Have I ever told y'all I love getting high in the morning?

Well, I do.
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

budbasket

vape vape....accounting test this morning and then plant id test this afternoon, then its basically the weekend for basket.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

budbasket

bubble bubble....broke out one of my bubblers I haven't really ever used. Really cool little thing, good hits, not sure why I ever put it away. Its a pull bowl and not glass on glass which I hate, that is prob the biggest reason. Color changing though.

Football tomorrow, big game.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Morning wake and bake. enjoying a cup of coffee before I head to campus. Starting to be a little more cold outside so I am extremely happy. The humidity and the heat of the south are not fun, not one bit.

See you all this afternoon, hope everyone has a good and easy going Friday!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
fat bowl of locally grown G13... Cannified Irish Coffee... great way to start a day off!! :D

now if I could just find some food Id like to eat..... :bigeye:

oldmanMozz

Morning wake and bake. enjoying a cup of coffee before I head to campus. Starting to be a little more cold outside so I am extremely happy. The humidity and the heat of the south are not fun, not one bit.

See you all this afternoon, hope everyone has a good and easy going Friday!

friday best day of week

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
♪ ♫ ♪ Woke up, got out of bed, dragged some pot into my head . . . ♫ ♪ ♫

Good morning fellow w&bers!

1254739725_smoking_weed_window.gif

negative37dBA

Veteran
Stayed up late so this is a rewake and bake.
Hitting the trifecta this AM.
My own grown MK Ultra.
Blue Dream &
Purple Kush from collective. MMMMM
Enjoy the smoky Sunday.

The Boys

take a look at this bullshit.

fucking government, one of the tests it includes is a yes or no test from 1982 that asks questions such as " have you ever abused perscription drugs ? " and " can you get through the week without using drugs ?" and simply has a place for a score at the bottom.
how the hell do you score a yes or no test with questions like that ?...........bullshit.

iv never been charged with possesion or drinking and driving so why i have been subjected to this shit is beyond me

budbasket

bag of vape, cup of coffee, and squawk on the street, cant think of a better way to start the morning.

Kicked complete ass on my test yesterday, prob gonna skip accounting this morning and continue studying for another one today.

Latest posts

Latest posts