What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

vape vape.....schools going well, economics professor is crazy, i can't stand the voice of this one, and my other 2 are pretty cool.

Getting back into the swing of things.....stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
wakey wakey time to bakey...morning (afternoon) crew..hope you are all doing swell today. aloha budbasket, soulfly, saibai and grobot.

went to bed extremelly late lastnite...got the PS3 going so I can play some Sound Shapes after the appropriate level of bakedness is acheived...shouldnt be too hard with some stuff called Grizzly Kush..this stuff is insanely good and I've never heard of it..just another wacky strain name I suppose, but it is some of the best herb I've ever had no joke.

I'm going to be working less for a little while so I'm hoping I can go on some more road trips soon...I absolutely love the open road, night driving, stopping by streams to relax and fish, star gazing at 11,000 feet is pretty sweet too.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
watch

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Good evening everyone

hope you are all doing well. just another thursday night for soulfly, best part of tonight is that im not working!

school only allows 20 hours a week, can nail that easily in 2 days so day 3 is light and the rest of the week is like a 4 day weekend

have a solid thursday night my friends

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
hey soulfly, budbasket, and the rest of you herb lovers :)

just got home from work...syncing up the zune with the new podcasts to llisten to and get baked until I fall asleep in my makeshift man cave...got a little bit of bubble hash here with some more Grizzly Kush along with Dairy Queen *the strain, not the fast food* :) :) for the night session.

its pretty cloudy here right now but it's way cooler than it has been..gonna go enjoy the cool night air and let the neighbors know where the funky smellin' love is tonite..hahaha...

budbasket

puff puff morning crew...

Taking this semester easy and just focusing on school, no work woot woot. Thinking about working at the school greenhouses or something idk. Just one class for me today at 8 then I am doing nothing, maybe some cleaning.

Gonna stop by and say my hellos to a couple professors, a lot of people forget their just students too, little older and know a little more, but pretty cool to talk with. I get along with them a hell of a lot more than anyone else in my age group.

Really don't understand dumbass rednecks who live in a city but still drive lifted 2500-3500 series trucks. They can't even park that shit right.

Hope your all doing well, stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
I need to get back west. Dealing with earthquakes and forest/brush fires is way easier to handle than hurricanes/tropical storms.

Battering down the hatches wake and bake - see you all on the other side

budbasket

Hold on soulfly!!!! Good luck to ya buddy, stay safe, keep us updated if you can.

2nd week of school here, have really good professors besides one. It'll take some work to not skip that class at all. Starting to run low on meds, got 2 big tops and a little chunky nug that might last me the week, we will see.

Stay safe/stay medicated, especially Soulfly!

-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
thanks for the support everyone. we are ready to rock and roll here but the damn storm is sitting out in the ocean. i dont think it's going to be anything major but if it sits out there for a long time it could build power and really hit shore with a pack so we shall see

hope you all have a good Tuesday

budbasket

Back in the school routine, writing about 500 meaningful words for papers an hour. Feel like I do my best work last minute, helps the US has a pretty fucked definition of proper grammar/literary excellence so turning in half-assed bullshit still ends in an A. Eh I'm a Hort major not English anyways.

Hope your doing ok soul, saw a bunch of people are without power.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

budbasket

puff puff...in between classes right now, got a test this afternoon, need a clearer head, so no more toking after this until this evening. One class tomorrow in the morning for an hour then monday off so basically a 4 day weekend with opening home football game for this guy. Conference got all switched up so it'll be interesting to see some of the new teams react.

Soul-hope everything's going ok buddy

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Stopping by to say howdy to the homies. Whats up guys? Hope all is well with you soul. Heard some of the levees were breached by the waters again. :nono: My best wishes going out to you and yours.

Some chemd in the bowl for the morning sesh. Powerful stuff,,,, too powerful dare i say for this hour but Im not a complainer so puff...puff. :)

Hey HOPS5K. :wave: How are things with the ladyfriend and such?

!Peace!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
hey Soulfly, I pray that you are safe right now buddy :)

budbasket, good luck with school dude...looks like you are working hard man, keep it up.

trichosaurus, dude, it's going good for me...I'm still planning on going to see my ladyfriend, not sure when though right now, just playin it by ear until I can put away a few $$ for another road trip..but, that said, we're just kinda talking and we realized it's tough to even imagine getting close and then not being able to be together a lot...but we are still trying to figure it out....on that note, i'm still pretty much single until that works out, but, getting lost at Red Rocks parking lot at 1 AM can have its benefits...haha..

soulfly22583

Veteran
Hey everyone - I am doing fine right now. The area I am in is not dealing with floods or dam breaches (yet, we have one about 10 miles away but shouldnt be an issue)

Just enjoying the day as much as I can. The area has been slammed with rain and chaos so I am trying to stay inside and out of the craziness. Ill leave you all with a concert video that I think you'll enjoy.

Well - maybe just the first 40 seconds.

http://youtu.be/Jwl4DfdtkSw

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I love the smell of reefer in the morning!

Of course to be honest, I love the smell of reefer anytime . . .
smokefs8.gif

Good morning W&Bers.

budbasket

Souls alive and well!!! good to from ya hear man, glad you made it through alright.

Boys-going for my BS in horticulture, greenhouse and nursery management, saw friends getting busted or laws changing over night so decided to head to school, get a degree, and wait for the legal situation to work itself out.

Say whatttt only one class for basket this morning? And no school on monday? Wake and bake indeed. God damn replacement refrigerator that weve had less than a week stopped working so our foods all fucked again. Luckily i bought 4 kc strips and a couple fat ribeyes and threw em in the freezer cause I wasn't gonna have time to cook em soon so there all safe.

That's my day, stay safe/stay medicated everybody-basket