What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
good day team wake and bake

working homework. im going to be so glad to be done with this shit next week! gonna go blaze another bowl. have a good one!

Protea

I didn't use to like wake and bakeing, but since its nine thirty and iv been stoned for almost an hour. guess i am taking a liking to it. Its excellent, and i feel it gives me energy, but also patients, and concentration.
soon it will be over for now, the glass of haze is almost empty, and the clones went to shit, only tree left. and they are vegging now. so they wont be ready until the fall. I don't want to wandb whitrhino, it would be to relaxing.
now I'm gonna wright a letter, then go and clean the patio witch probably isn't such a good idea, since the cast on my arm don't go well whit the high pressure water cleaner.
hope for a nice day to all of you.
-P

Dudesome

Veteran
woke up and started that 420 session like 12 hours early... exactly 4:20 pm.... which is lame cause World of warcraft servers got down that exact time.... now its time for those to get up, but Blizzard is so lame with punctuality.......

cmon I wanna level up my Worgen Warrior lvl 58! Im in outland already and it rocks there!

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
blazin, drinking coffee, then gonna clean this messy ass house haha... hope everyone has a good day.q

G

guest8905

so i am gonna take a seat here every morning , 4 those that didnt know me as thejointedone, i was a wake and bake guy on and off for years.

now i have a job where i can really be here to say hi to all of you like crack and such, good day fellas and ladies

im off to trim, then dig, then dig, then more digging.

oh and this morning its cracker jack gc x jh

also may buy materiels for some quick wash today!!

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Start my day with coffee and a bowl of Lsd or is it Green Candy HMMMM... I'm awake and getting baked thats the important thing. It's morning on the left coast.:bongsmi::smoweed:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Starting off with some lifesaver. :joint:
Finally the rain has seized and i can get back ou tto the grow spots. :) So off to trompin i go...

Nice to see ya again jointedone. :wave: And pearlemae.
See ya soon.

soulfly22583

Veteran
Happy Cinco De Mayo WAKE & BAKE!!

Hope you are all having a good day. I myself am doing great! Just sipping on a cold beer and getting ready to pack a bowl.

keep it classy wake and bake

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Early in the a.m. is the best time to get baked IMHO . . . coincidentally, I'm baked right now. :D

'morning everybody. :wave:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
A lil taste of 4way for this cook's breakfast. Another cup o coffee, and then I got stuff to do.
OK lawn...don't make me cut you!
cc

soulfly22583

Veteran
morning wake and bake - sipping on some coffee this morning, out of the herb till this afternoon. ill see you all in the PM!

Have been up a while, went and got a hand dipped 24K rose for my fiance "from daughter" for mothers day. But rolled a 2g doob and laughed so hard, on the left side of Ic's front I seen Icky Sticky Siemen
:laughing:

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning everyone! burnin some OG then working in the veggie garden most the day!

hope everyone has a killer day!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Happy mothers day wake and bakers!!

didn't get to bed til after 4:30am and now it is 745 and my to year old just woke up..... :D

so yeah, wake n bake chillum of G13 and Pot of Gold..... then coffee! :yes: