What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

vape vape, cold as fuck ~7 right now. Had to walk across campus from first class, brr. Just one more, hopefully it warms up some. Have a good friday everyone!
stay safe/stay medicated-basket

Rise n' shine fellow wake n' bakers :) I'm sitting here with a cup of tea and zong in hand, ready to take on the day. haha Have a great weekend! *W~W*

budbasket

been getting low on green all week, prob gonna be making a run soon, hopefully later today. Enjoy your weekend crew..... Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

JustDoIt

Goooood morning!
It's snowing! Holy crap! haha
It's snowing and I'm drinking green tea and vaping some strawberry cough i picked up yesterday. My day is off to a good start, haha.

I was hoping for a snowless winter but since that's not in the cards any more, might as well enjoy it!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Very cool, When you said you were in school for horticulture, I just assumed.

Here in Canada, While on my side anyway. They did it in with a Hort program at our UNI, they still have science classes and biology of course, but The people they pump out are taught to sit in a lab, and read off of a screen.

The requirements were high for my collage, but still, I really wish there was more of a practical programs at my UNI.

Canada is way behind in that sense.
Who knows tho, the business plan is basically done, few proposals written up and registering my business name very soon here. I WILL be owning/operating the first greenhouse of its type in the core of my city in a few short years.
I am lucky I guess, my Prov is very behind and all the current owners are very old school thinkers, with old school practices. Trying to make a buck while using the oldest ideals and technology.

My teachers bend over back to get me whatever I need as well, Because of my enthusiasm and drive they say. Sounds like all Horticulturist should start out growing Mary jane!!

Anyway, WAKE n Bake. Mourning everyone!

P.s. Very envious of you lol.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning from Vegas.

budbasket, stop writing paragraphs. Too high to read all that shit.

Have a good day everyone.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
good afternoon wake n bakers! a little late today because I stayed up all night and slept in until right before I had to work.

anyways, I'm about to go get puffed on some honey oil I acquired friday along with some og kush, charge my mp3 player and then head to the gym for a brutal kettlebell workout :)

have a good one wake n bake crew, positivity and good vibes to you all :)

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning WnB crew.. been a while since i stopped by so figured i would say hello! :wave:

burning some grape Zombie Virus :D

budbasket

hops- I've been burning some oil as well this weekend. I usually end up with budder, but the taste is so amazing and floral/lemony I don't really care how often I actually end up with shatter. I don't think there is really anything better than a properly vaped oil dab. Yum.

Everyone else, I guess Ill keep it short for SGs literary comprehension.

Stay safe/stay medicated all-basket

budbasket

I keep getting told its too early for Joe Paterno jokes, I guess I should wait a decade to say anything, just like JoePa did.

Little humor for your morning

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

JustDoIt

I keep getting told its too early for Joe Paterno jokes, I guess I should wait a decade to say anything, just like JoePa did.

Little humor for your morning

hahaha :laughing:

Happy Tuesday everyone, gettin' my vape on then headed in to the city to deal with inspectional services.... aka BUILDING DEPARTMENT! (fun fun!)

Have a great day guys!

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Good morning, toking on a little AI......nothing like a heavy indica to get you started. Bumpity bump

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning fellas!:wave:

Packing a bowl of blue cheese this morning. Getting ready to do some bidding early in the morn. :) Wish me luck.

:ying:

JustDoIt

Good morning, toking on a little AI......nothing like a heavy indica to get you started. Bumpity bump

Aurora Indica? How is that shit? I had a pack of seeds from Nirvana and they all either didn't make it past seedling or were lost due to the grow being shut down, but for some reason that was the strain I wanted to grow most!

I'm looking forward to the blue cheese I'm growing too though, so far she's lookin and smellin pretty good and appears more sativa, with narrow leaves...

Sounds like people are having some good mornings :dance013:

:tiphat:

budbasket

Only one puff this morning for basket, thats all its taking. Got this ridiculous sour d that makes your ears ring. The kinda stuff that makes sitting in a quiet room sound deafening in your head. Everyone I've smoked with has been hi as hell afterwards to the point of not wanting/needing to smoke anymore. I slowed down for a couple weeks but its comparable to taking a good oil rip. Smoking a j its sour down to the last puff. I'm gonna keep it all for me!!!! lol. Its been years since I've had an actual sour.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
morning all

after moving my entire grow room around doing mods and tweaks, i am done.

now for the wake n bake

it will be a salad bowl of

acakush
hazy kush
kushage
buku
diesel

all from our latest med grow.

can't wait because my back is killin

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
just got up, literally...wakey wakey time to bakey!

right in front of me I have some stuff called Bruce Banner that I will be toking on..good stuff too.

have a stony day wake n bake crew :)