What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

self

i'm laid up with a bad back this week, so I have even more reason to medicate in the morning
:smoke:

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning self, hop, bb, ksp, stickky, milo and all others. :wave:

A little purple maui is burning this morning. Love the smells and tastes of this one. :yummy: Plus it doesnt wreck me first thing in the morning. Need some motivation this morning as the weather is not providing any. Freezing and wet for the foreseeable future. :nono:

self

morning tricho, stickky, milo, ksp, budbasket, & hops... I'm moving on to peyote purple to sort this pain out. this pheno tastes kind of like shampoo and chemdawg, very astringent but funky. numbs the body quite well. :smoke:

budbasket

vape,coffee, vape, Got a hort entomology test today, shouldn't be too bad. Gonna start browsing over stuff while I enjoy a nice cup of hot coffee and a full bag of either craz or og. Perhaps both.

Have an amazing day everyone, Thursdays are always a little rough for me, just one more day to go though and its the weekend plus a nice break. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Good luck on your test bud, I have a huge visual basic program due today that Im about to head out and finish up.

Hope you all have a good thursday!

G

guest8905

soul, budb, self, trich, hop, ksp, milo, everyone else

you students enjoy your break...the rest well enjoy your thursday

sounds like all of us are puffing good these days

og/chem #2 here

respect!

self

gettin down with some sweetest cindy in my standing bubbler! shit I used to love to get so high before classes and tests...its the only way I could put up with so much bullshit! good luck on those tests! :moon:
:tiphat: morning stickky :joint:

budbasket

Morning bakers, the vape is heating up and a pot of coffee is brewing. Thank god its friday!!!!! I finally made it. Just got 1 test today and I am done for 9 days. Got a couple papers to write over that time but that's not too bad. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
Evening everyone

its been a rough couple of weeks

got some good news today, my mom had a clear scan of her cancer so im happy about that. Now time to strap down and finish out this hellish semester - not gonna lie, I really just want to smoke a fat bowl of some really fire herb right now. Would make this all so much easier - fucking pre-employment drug testing =(

sorry for ranting, just wanted to get it out there. Hope you all have a great weekend! Ill stop by again soon =)

RudeDog

Veteran
Maroc bong topped with Afghan black hash....Shaking like a shitting dog for a minute there.

Need a sugar rush.

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
morning wake N bakers.. hope errrr one is baking their faces off! im burning some zombie virus browsing the seedbou trying to find a few more strains for my mini breeding project. any strain suggestions from the wake n bakerz?

budbasket

Woot woot soulfly! I too have a parent in remission so I understand the relief.

Mornin crack and rude as well.

Anyone catch the OSU/Iowa game yesterday, crazy good. Fell asleep pretty early and was wide awake at 3 this morning so watched a replay. Also watched true grit(new one) for the first time, really good movie.

Football today for basket, stay safe/stay medicated and have a great day everyone -basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
Thanks Bud, I really appreciate it man!

True Grit is a badass movie, I really enjoyed it!

Hope you all have a great day, about to head out and watch some college ball!

budbasket

Not sure if this counts as my WnB, still haven't slept since 3am yesterday. My crown is starting to run low, honestly I don't care because I am not a big fan. I prefer Makers Mark much more even though its considered a bourbon. Id have to say I like Makers, Jack,captain and then the crown/Jameson. Honestly I do not detect a huge difference between the jack and the crown, if I compared they'd be similar, almost exact, but out on the range, it doesn't matter. You have good sight and good direction. Good luck with your travels.

Hope you all stay safe and medicated-basket

castout

Veteran
Been a long time since I have been to WnB........missed it alot. Life has been........lonely. Have a good one.....peace......C.

self

morning all! mandala #1 and coffee all morning, trying to get motivated to clean the house... :/
made a mess working out the kinks in a tamisium style bho extractor my friend the engineer put together for me. not quite perfect yet, mostly in the recapturing of the butane, but we still ended up with some goopy shit that got us all high as :abduct:
have a great sunday!

Bushboy65

new to the thread

new to the thread

:tiphat: High all!

Just enjoying the morning at home after a week away and trying out some Northernberry and some Skunkberry harvested at week 8, dried but not cured, (pretty darn good anyway :jump: ) trying to figure out
1)which is which-I suck at organization
2)Which to keep-keep changin my mind lol
Happy Sunday all

:dance013: