What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
SPAC dead show buds
have Widow cake from peeps and a few other packs...shoreline ...envy and a mass medical bag of goodies

gets me stoned to tha bone Stallone. Oh fahhhhh

Heard great things about shoreline?? I got a drawer full of testers but just smoking oil..last batch from cheese...my gosh that was so good..

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Wedding cake x Sunset Sherbet/ wedding crasher x sunset sherb, got 2 keepers of each given to me but they got mixed up as younguns so got 4 WC x SS's testing first one of them...puff puff pass!

Wake n bake of course! Do you bake before wake? My honeypot hands me the doobie or the billie bong in bed most of the time I hit it, sometimes the fear of waking with a dry mouth turns me away from baking. How do I cope!? I drink a bunch of water then wake up with a full bladder every hour on the hour.:woohoo:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I do have a ? Tho . when a seed vender says that a strain has a certain % of thc, what is it a % of? Dry wt?

I'm not really sure but if it was based on dry weight that would seem to me to be misleading. I would think therefore it is based on an analysis of just a sampling of the resin since that's where the cannabinoids are mostly contained.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
vaping some recently harvested home groan,
a personal cross of double jam x chocolate rain…
35F93151-1FEC-484A-8351-F8CB444E24E6.jpeg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone have an idea of what I might expect from the following?
INTRODUCING A CURATED COLLECTION OF

PREMIUM QUALITY STRAINS

Trulieve

Am supposed to get an oz of it in about an hour

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, gotsome. It's called Cherry Pie and shows 22% on the container. Somewhat harsh, no real flavor. Decent high.

Puff Puff Pass

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hippie Crasher-
Puff Puff Pass!

A nice weed that/s a little over priced. But a decent weed, nice little body rush going on right now which means my neck pain is loosened up a little. However be advised that trulieve claims 2 different things. On the website they claim 26% while on the jars they state 22%. Which is it? Is it the strain they claim?

P.S. Someday, and if I'm still alive they will invent a point and shoot camera that can image macro so we old fellows can take images of thus stuff and post them. Not sure if I have enough time left to wait though !
preaching.gif

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I'm guessing that the % on the site is what is generally published for the strain maybe, which can be taken with a pinch of salt, and on the jar the closer % from the batch test of the section that went into the jar.. At least they appear more honest on the jar % though as it doesn't seem over inflated which I read is an issue over the sea...if you test the actual flower in the jar it will still probably be different to a degree..If you were sending flower to be tested, would you send an average of buds, or the nicest top colas hahah, if you sold it in BULK would you just sell the top colas or would you sell the lower nuggets that are big enough for the market to accept, there can also be quite a few % swing in the tests on those two different flowers from the same plant, and it also can go either way..sometimes the mid nuggets are frostier than the tops, or the tops are too big and the inside hidden completely from light..anyways rambling

Latest posts

Latest posts