What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

JointOperation

I like using vape pens.... but don't like wax rerally. I will smoke it.. but I prefer shatter..

f0r some reason my lungs cant handle the wax as good as shatter.. so I stick to smoking shatter if I smoke oil....

this morning some chemdawg kush flowers.. mixed with some shatter spread on the paper.. getting my bake on.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Shatter is what I get, I guess I cant really speak to the wax thing Personally.
I did get a little wax when I was in Crestone Co., but I just dropped it onto a bowel, as I didn't have an oil rig yet.(what a waste)

Speaking of which,,,, guess its time to pull out the shatter, and rig.lol

Twisted

DoomsDay

Awoke this morning... to realize I'm dry. TERRIBLE feeling to have a junk harvest last harvest that completely depleted reserves... wake and bake is now just awakening for me until mid august hahaha

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Been Baking since 7:30. 3 joints of Silverdog BX like 4 KILLER phenos thrown together to make room in the Lg. jars. as if that's not enough, I've thown down like 4, maybe 5 Shatter dabs. Yup, now it's time to cut the lawn. YEEHAWwwww

Twisted

Last edited:

MHBGuy

Time traveling this morning, shake in a Proto Pipe. It's 1981 and senior year of HS all over again!

Yesterday I bought a $5 oz of cooking trim. Yep, 5 bucks! Well…. haha, you know I just had to try it and wake & bake is perfect time to evaluate. Pretty finely processed, but smelled good. Gave it a whirl and damn you would have been ecstatic to have it back in 1981. I was paying $20/oz even back then and it had stems and seeds. Free market at it's finest.

But back in 2014 the Blue OG I followed it with tasted and worked way better.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I just made some Blue OG type nuggets with some added zip.
(GrapeApe x orig clone only OGKush) x (Blueberry x SweetTooth) :biggrin:
I think I have 1 outside to test out.

This morning for me, I picked threw the sugar trim and got together some random nug pieces and rolled a spliff w/ the kief in it.
Got stupid off a halfie....:tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wakey Bakey a little late at 7:20

Ingrid will fix that up.

puff puff pass

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
vaping (190C) what's left of a chamber of Suede, a Johnny Blaze F2 pheno,
started yesterday. She's more a hybrid-style high now, with a lean
towards clear and mild energy.

Here's her little bonsai self before harvest, 6 weeks ago...

p-p-pass

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
have to conserve my buds this month after buying and smoking all that hash earlier in the month. Have a skunk #1 x white widow cross that makes my eyes feel amazing and gives you a superman high for a while then some couchlock. The other strain I've got is Afghooey. Mixing it up a bit. Out of the bong this morning had both

peace everyone

TheDank23

Veteran
A little spliff of some (bubba X sour) sample my buddy dropped off last night to cure. Still a little green taste but a pleasant taste, sweetness from the bubba up front with the deep back end of a good sour. Slows ya down and speeds ya up at the same time :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts