Wakey Bakey Good to see Mr Overgrow Win

Platinum GSC

But what I REALLY want is Afpak Kush:huggg:

puff puff pass

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy oh boy if it was only a free country. How long do seeds stay good for if kept in a black glass seed container?

Wakey Bakey Everyone

Fire OG

Puff puff pass

I started out on burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff, ....everybody said they'd stand beside me when the game got rough, ......but the joke was on me there was nobody even there to bluff, .....I'm goin back to new York city I do believe I've had enough.....Just like Toms Thumbs Blues-Bob Dylan

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Depends on how dry and cured they were before putting them away.
Sometimes only 2 years, while some can last 10 years.
3 years is average though. If the seeds had moisture in them still, when put away, the seeds may only last 1 year or less. I lost a whole batch of Mango x (BB x SweetTooth) because of moisture in the seeds when I put them away.
Put 1 in a moist paper towel and see if it opens. If it does...send it too me rush delivery, over-night mail, right away! LOL!

Fuel Berry this morning...... Puff-Puff-Pass!

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Boy oh boy if it was only a free country. How long do seeds stay good for if kept in a black glass seed container?

Wakey Bakey Everyone

Fire OG

Puff puff pass

I started out on burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff, ....everybody said they'd stand beside me when the game got rough, ......but the joke was on me there was nobody even there to bluff, .....I'm goin back to new York city I do believe I've had enough.....Just like Toms Thumbs Blues-Bob Dylan
Longevity seems to also be affected by temperature as well.

Most seed banks are kept below freezing 24/7.

Moisture can be reduced/controlled, by packing with rice.

RoadRash

Purple Trainwreck, Bay Dream, and Dynachem these last few days.

With a dash of my own Sativa, and some Mt. Lassen NY Diesel for variety.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Sounds like you've been busy.

Any Particular strain,,,s?

Just smoked WAY too much Jilly Beans (had a bit-o-finger hash in the mix).

Good day to all you 'muthers'. lol
2 Legal Co The BHO was a mixed run with several growers kicking in. the strain's I know of in order of quantity in mix were LvpkxNev. Haze(Lime Pheno), LVPK, and a little UW. Don't know what else was thrown in the Mix, but it was all TOP Shelf.

Bumbing a bowel of Limes ATM, When its done,,, ITS Yabba DABba FRIDAY:dance013: Back to the DabCave, Same Dab place, Same Dab Time.

Peace; 1TT

Jbomber79

Veteran
GG#4 and some dank ass Kona coffee to set me straight before I head out on this glorious Friday! Happy Friday mofo's be safe out there folks.

Peace and chicken grease,
JB

JointOperation

some Cheese flowers yum.. kinda got this fruity smell with an undertone of cheese lol.. some really dense flowers.. im running a bunch of these clones.

SirSteely

Wake N Bake with Grape Ape..........Pungent yum!!!

Goals today...stay cool and dodge the firenadoes!!
peace to all icmag'rs

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
the nug on the left...

the nug on the left...

...which is the most C99-sativa (vs C99-indica) of my C99bx1 x VietnameseBlackxThai hack.
Got stuff to do, and her with coffee will help do it.

hasta

PS Friday!