What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

2 Legal Co

Veteran
WB everyone.

Had to try some not quite cured Bubblegum I grew out.

Smells good, but doesn't taste great 'yet'. Time will tell.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning fellow wake and bakers

HEADBAND

Puff puff pass

It pays to store some favorites as this was saved last year and looks like this:
Headband_1-22-2013_37.jpg

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Puffin roaches this a.m
Pretty soon Ill be puffin on some "GasHog" = Cheesedog x Fuel ~
(UK Cheese (Exodus Cut) x ChemD) x (Orig Diesel#1 aka "Headband" aka "DayWrecker" x ChemD)
Its the prettiest plant in the garden so far at day 11........

I also cant wait for the Pure Sativa Landrace Jamaican Lambs Bread at wk 9 flower. Only 11 more weeks to go!!

some amazing Blue Dream nugs.. and got a 20 pack of seeds from my buddy . s1s of his blue dream cut.. only kuz I don't like taking cuts.. most people have bugs and or pm in my area.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Most people in my area give away there worst cuts, to people who are supposed to be friends, and screw them over. Then talk trash over the net like there the shit.
Buncha fake, evil, insane children around here that are gonna get there face smashed in unless they leave me alone and stay out of my space.
People around my area suck donkey ballz! Thats why I keep to myself and 3 good friends that I trust with my life. Who needs anymore than 3 huge friends that are neck snapping, weight lifting, leather jacket wearing bas asses!
This dude that screwed me over got beat bad a month ago by all 4 of us. Dude deserved it like no other. I have a few otheres in mind...:deadhorse
Really tired of kids in my area. Im to old to deal with peoples shit no more. They piss me off enough...they get popped! Done with arrogant people who piss all over others cuz they are at the bottom of the drowning pool. Ive been there my whole life and I dont take it out on others. Some punk want to take shit out on me gonna slapped like a little bitch.

Members here on this site are really nice people. Ive met the absolute most giving, genuinly fantastic people here and I wish they all lived close to me so I could be there close friend. I am truly gratefull for certain members on here. They are like brothers to me. I havent even met them in person, and they've givin me more than my own family has. I need to move out West.

Last edited:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Wake n Baking with SilverDog this A.M.

ODW Your lucky to have 3 TRUE friends. I have 2, 1 of which I met 23years ago, and been Brothers ever since, and another I met Here at ICmag shortly after joining in 06.
He's 400 miles from Me, but We have made the effort to meet in person.
I have another good friend here Who We have not met in person.
fortunately I have pretty much eliminated the trash from My life.
The problem with having and being a TRUE friend is that Your Bro's problems become Yours.
The trade off is You NEVER have to deal with Yours problems alone, either.

What the fuck is so hard bout just being straight forward, and straight up.

I feel Ya Bro, bunch of spineless,chest thumping, trifling, rat assed PUNKS.

Shit now I gotta load another one and calm the fuck down.

1TT

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

I'm currently smoking on some personally grown silver kush

But last night I picked up some nevilles haze an import job but this is some of the best weed I've seen in the Belfast area this year
A great wake n bake session with it this morning

Thanks
GA

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Weeekend Wake and Bake

Up since 3am damn it so........the big guns come out of the cannabis cellar:)

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

Puff Puff Pass

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Morning Wake n' Bakers!
PGSC sounds amazing. Your a blessed man to have access to such quality genetics.
Im outa meds and scrounging roaches.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Getting my GG#4 cuts today! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Sour Dubb x Tres Sister x Chocolate Diesel.
Winner of the "2014" HTCC in LA for best hybrid.
WOOOOOOHOOOooooooooooo!

THESE ARE NOT MY PICS......
picture.php

PICTURE BY UNCLE FISHSTICK ~
picture.php

Last edited: