What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning wake and bake

had to run out and get my coolant in my car flushed first thing this morning. came home and rolled a blunt to start off my saturday.

sipping on coffee and getting caught up on the interwebs before i dive into some C# homework.

hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wake and Bake a little late today ( finally able to sleep! )

OG Kush

puff puff pass

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry but this is so good I just have to wake and bake with it again

FIRE OG

Puff puff pass:)

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
top o'

top o'

Some Zamaldelica. Vaping at 175C, instead of the normal 190C,
is clearing and motivating up this more typically laid-back pheno.
Sweet mango-carrot juice vapor flavor...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey where's Mr Overgrow? Where Yat?

Wake and Bake with

Ingrid

Puff puff pass

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im here!
Ive been getting :spank: by some Powdery Mildew.
I have 1 wk left till harvest, so I need to get some organic stuff from the store today and then let the plants go an extra wk.
My first battle with it. I usually throw a strain right in the garbage if it shows any PM. I cant with these, since Ide loose 1/2 my crop.
So needless to say, Im feeling like Im getting my ass kicked. :blackeye:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everybody knows Mr Tudo likes his Fire OG. It usually tests at around 20% thc and has been one of Mr T's daytime favorites for a while now. Till now. Got some new Fire a couple weeks ago. It tests at over 27% and is one of the most kick ass weeds I've had and I've been smoking since 1968 and pride myself on always having top shelf material. If you get a chance to score some , get it, you'll be happy you did :)

008b.jpg

020.JPG

026.JPG

B

BredForMeds

Im here!
Ive been getting :spank: by some Powdery Mildew.
I have 1 wk left till harvest, so I need to get some organic stuff from the store today and then let the plants go an extra wk.
My first battle with it. I usually throw a strain right in the garbage if it shows any PM. I cant with these, since Ide loose 1/2 my crop.
So needless to say, Im feeling like Im getting my ass kicked. :blackeye:

just hope your patients/custys aren't going to be smoking any PM buds. that's not cool since it can get people that r sick.. sicker.

Latest posts

Latest posts