What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

Good morning all, crazy storms last night made it through though lol, in the middle of a bbq and sirens were going off all around and entire cloud banks appearing from no where and getting sucked around everywhere, the entire sky was moving. Currently enjoying some a small dab of oil sandwiched between some nug.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good morning W&B Crew! :tiphat:

Fresh coffee, cured buds (Blubonic), and SquidBillys in the morning. It's going to be a good day!

Dudesome

Veteran
okay its been third time in a row: I wake, Bake, fool around, go to sleep after like 3 hours. and all over again... lol im loving it xD

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
428.gif
Good morning.

mississippi

me too. im gonna move to my new place in a month or so. im packing up my shit for almost a week now, and today morning i found my old drying box with a bit (1/2-1 gramm) of weed in it. it was a pleasure to consume the last joint made from the sisters of my current motherplant ! :)

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Well its a thursday and I feel like doing something random. Roll call time!

danabis - your poem was pretty damn good man, im sure that sativa definitely helped. I know for my own experience an indica would not have led to that poem, lol
budbasket - sounds like your BBQ almost got ruined! glad you made it through okay and were able to tell us about it
crack-attack - hope your doing well bud! *wave* you always seem to have interesting wake and bake posts, sounds like your a good guy to wake and bake with
caljim - your post about good coffee, good herb, and squidbillies had me cracking up. Those are the best mornings man!
Dudesome - if i dont have anything going on (i.e. work) I do the same thing. I normally tend to start REAL early in the morning though, like 1 or 2 am.
BlueBlazer - morning bud! hope your doing well =) *wave*
mississippi - good luck with your move man! I have been doing research for my own move but that wont be for another year. I cant wait!!

Hope you all and anyone else that is watching and not posting have a great Thursday! Im cleaning up files on my computer and enjoying a nice high and some coffe on this fine day. See you all tomorrow!

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
Well its a thursday and I feel like doing something random. Roll call time!

danabis - your poem was pretty damn good man, im sure that sativa definitely helped. I know for my own experience an indica would not have led to that poem, lol
budbasket - sounds like your BBQ almost got ruined! glad you made it through okay and were able to tell us about it
crack-attack - hope your doing well bud! *wave* you always seem to have interesting wake and bake posts, sounds like your a good guy to wake and bake with
caljim - your post about good coffee, good herb, and squidbillies had me cracking up. Those are the best mornings man!
Dudesome - if i dont have anything going on (i.e. work) I do the same thing. I normally tend to start REAL early in the morning though, like 1 or 2 am.
BlueBlazer - morning bud! hope your doing well =) *wave*
mississippi - good luck with your move man! I have been doing research for my own move but that wont be for another year. I cant wait!!

Hope you all and anyone else that is watching and not posting have a great Thursday! Im cleaning up files on my computer and enjoying a nice high and some coffe on this fine day. See you all tomorrow!

:wave: morning bro! burning one right now checkin in on my zombie girl and boy. going to have a try at seed making :) crossing OGA's zombie virus with chimera's schnazzleberry #2 and going to throw some pollen on a little zombie girl. hope i get some killer beans of doom :jump:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Sparking up a bowl of c4 this morning. Hope the wake n bake gang is doing swell. :joint:

Wow crack that zombie virus x schnazzleberry #2 sounds amazing. You are undoubtely sure to get some nice 1s from that lot. NICE!!

:ying:

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Sparking up a bowl of c4 this morning. Hope the wake n bake gang is doing swell. :joint:

Wow crack that zombie virus x schnazzleberry #2 sounds amazing. You are undoubtely sure to get some nice 1s from that lot. NICE!!

:ying:

thanks! i hope all turns out well! should be interesting fo sho

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
morning everyone! :wave: burnin some schnazz drinking some coffee. hope everyone has a good day!

Shmoezer

Veteran
morning eveeryone>>>waked and baked some ChemD<<<MMMMMMMMMM>>>
rolled a few fatties for the Co. fair with the fam>>>>Shire>>>Moemist>>>and another D for the road>>>>:)>>>>Peace friends>>>:)
have a great day>>>