What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

2 Legal Co

Veteran
That's even better! Stoner thinking, I guess. lol

Here's hoping the Mtns are getting hit hard. Above 9000' of course.

We've got 8"s or so already here.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Yeah! We need snow big time. I also have a vegetable farm and am hoping for more snow in the mountains so I have plenty of water this summer.... but it doesn't look good.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
No snow 'round these parts for a change. Actually trying to be Springtime out!

Plenty of coffee, and a little bit o' this:

picture.php

Nightmare Diesel, outta the oneie. That's what I get for smashing the daily driver last weekend. :shucks:

Now to work. I have a nursery to paint, dammit!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nothing grand for me. I smoke it faster than I can grow it. Roach dope/tray scraps (70/30) of Midnight Madness, Love Cheese, Super Lemon Haze and a sprinkling of MOB.

Got a cold so its a good time to smoke it. Save the tastys for when everything doesn't taste like shit.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Took an edible last night for my leg that has arthritits, knocked out cold for a good 11 hours I think..damn, I only ate 2/5 of the entire thing, too. Durban Poison in my pipe and coffee in my cup.

have a stony morning ya'll :)

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
fell asleep after dinner, got up after midnight...still smoking some Durban poison and playing black ops 2..i'm a joker, i'm a smoker, i'm a midnight toker :)

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers! It's Monday morning, it's snowing . . . AGAIN . . . , and I'm high.

I am so ready for Spring.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
smiley_emoticons_joint_zps9d297125.gif

budbasket

puff puff...actually vape vape, got the volcano erupting this morning.

Class then work all day, digging out of this snow. Doesn't matter, always nice in the greenhouse :) .

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
posting late, but I did wake and bake with some Satori out of the Broncos pipe..holy jeez, that stuff is potent and very stony.

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Sitting down to a nice, hot cup of coffee and a bowl . . . and I don't mean cereal.
eek_zps81dc80fa.gif

Good morning fellow w&bers!

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Friday! Woot!

Good morning fellow w&bers. Weather is warming up, weekend is nigh, and I just finished some tasty bud for "breakfast". Life is good!
smiley_emoticons_joint_zps9d297125.gif

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Friday, yeeee haw!!

morning dabbers, tokers, stoners and bong hitters. I still have some edibles as usual, but out of bud at the moment..just smoked the last of my Jilly Bean buds for Wakey Bakey.

Have a good Friday ya'll :)

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Weekend is Here! Wakey Bakey today with some coffee and Kings (Chem) Kush...this stuff is great, really hits you like a champ, makes you feel 'slow' for a while.

SetHeh

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!
It's 8:30 here and I'm having a wake and bake with some Shaman (sativa) and a cup of yerba mate tea.

Latest posts

Latest posts