What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
late, late morning for me...woke up at 3 am and stayed up for 3 hours then back to bed stoned..so , 2 wake n bakes this day, lol. First time was Kandy Kush that knocked me out back to bed, and the second wake n bake just now was Jedi Kush Earwax with some Kandy Kush in the bong...very tasty..nice head high for an indica too, lots of body though.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
puff puff pass from the kitchen.
Yesterday's "significant snow event" was a joke. Turned into a nice day off, handling some culinary projects, and staying toasty warm with the fireplace burning...as well as some thick indica nugs :D
much love, yall.
cc

budbasket

bong hits and French press this morning. logging in with my nexus for the first time, starting to really like it.

work is awesome, have been underground cleaning reservoirs and then in hoop houses with all the plastic up so its like a continual series of 150ft long white tunnels, I think like 25 or so. cool seeing green and flowering stuff in march

stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Just getting around the house and drinking coffee...played some PS3 and smoked a bowl of White Russian to the dome just a bit ago. Feeling Irie now!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

Finally getting over a nasty head cold. Hope everyone else is doing well.

I tell you, there's not much better than a Saturday morning w&b. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
428_zps480a1ace.gif

negative37dBA

Veteran
MK...cough...cough...cough...Ultra (G-13xOGKush) Taking some pictures of my ladies this morning for a end of week 7 update.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
just getting around the place right now, drinking coffee and getting ready to wake and bake with some Shipwreck buds...looks like an awesome morning to me..stay safe peeps :)

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
It's a bit after 6 am here . . . except that it's not. Forgot about daylight savings time.

Woke up, toked up and was spacing out like I do, when I looked at my computer clock and thought, "damn, I'm baked . . . just lost an hour!"
excited_zps4a2772d5.gif

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning wake and bake. sore as hell today. ran/walked my first 5k yesterday. had a great time.

hope you are all doing well

budbasket

puff puff...work and school are kicking my ass but I'm getting it done.

cookies later on if i have time.

budbasket

single digits yesterday with the week ending in mid 70s, eh. Doesn't matter, the hoop houses are amazing temp wise.

I'm goin goin, out out, to Colo. Colo...... 1 week and I'll be toking legally.

soul congrats on the 5k! I used to run cross country, I love running.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Have fun in the mountains budbasket, it's getting warmer out here now, but it's still beautiful.

Just waking up here, kinda late today with nothing going on..toking on Le Monte Blanc..very good hybrid.