What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

smoking-cannabis-034.gif

budbasket

bong hits for basket

No school for me today woot woot. Pretty sure I aced my physics test yesterday. Starting cookies finally, gonna be a good day.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

clearcutter

bong hits for basket

No school for me today woot woot. Pretty sure I aced my physics test yesterday. Starting cookies finally, gonna be a good day.

Hey budbasket, what are you going to school for if you don't mind me asking? I just finished my degree in computer science this past spring.

Well i just smoked the last of my supply. :mad: But the good news is i have more drying and it's almost ready to smoke.

:abduct:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Happy Madri Gras everyone. I know the vast majority of the United States could care less but the gulf coast region lives for this shit. Instead of getting retardedly drunk today I will be cleaning up around the house and working on my computer. Gonna hit up a show tonight to celebrate the season.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Good morning wake and bakers :)

finished up that trimming job and man, my back is glad. nice money though and it was cool to meet some other 420 friendly people in the area.

just taking it easy today and getting a new stash sometime this afternoon.

Have a peaceful day wake and bakers :)

Re: ....WAKE & BAKE....

Good morning wake and bakers. Long time no see. Hope every one In here has been medicating responsibly. I'm hitting on some purple Infinity
This morning. Pretty good flowers. Have to go jar up some Snowcap and sour d bud this evening after classes. Have great day.
sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

waked, and prolly too baked!!! i gots alot of work todo in the growroom today! but its gonna feel great once its done!!!!

later everyone, happy morning tokes :)

budbasket

Cookies and bong hits this morning....

Listening to bone thugz and tupac, haven't listened to this shit in years.

Few classes and studying. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
forgot to post this morning like I wanted to , so now is appropriate I guess..lol

upped the stash a bit yesterday with a few new strains to try out. Jack the Ripper, Heavenly Haze, Willie's Wonder and The Bus (A local strain apperantly).

been puffing Blueberry since I got home yesterday from the little road trip. I didn't even get past 1am lastnight after smoking the Blueberry. I usually stay up hella late, but not lastnight.

have a good day ya'll :)

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Feeling good this morning. Had to sleep sitting up the night before last and I can do it, but I'm a wreck the next day. Went to sleep early last night and woke up feeling fantastic!

How can I improve on such a state?!? . . . .
428.gif
. . . oh yeah!

smoke 'em if you got 'em. :biggrin:

budbasket

bong hit.....andddd Im high.

Morning Blazer, gotta ask, why sleeping up?

I've been sleeping amazing eating a cookie before bedtime. It really can't be beat. Another thing that can't be beat are french presses. Makes probably the best cup of coffee I've ever had. Even leaves a little foam on top. Basically like straight espresso though, I've had one cup and already wide eyed and ready to go. Maybe can handle 1 or 2 more and usually I drink a full pot.

Final studying before my pathology test this. Gonna rock this shit I think.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Good morning bakers! :wave:

Been a while since ive been by. Got some ultra sonja burning and some coffee brewing so its a good day so far. Nice to see some old morning peeps around. Hope all is well and have a great valentines day today.

:snowkiss:

Re: ....WAKE & BAKE....

Good luck on your test basket...
Blazer better luck on sleeping man.

Coffee and a finally a bowl of our amazing homegrown snowcap

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB

budbasket

Thanks killa, I should have studied viral replication a little bit more but I'm happy with it. Out of 50 questions there were only 6-8 I wasn't 100% sure about and I didn't start studying till last night. I'm gonna be on top of it from here on out.

2nd celebratory bake for basket! Hope everyone's having as good of a day as I am!

Stay safe/stay medicated -basket

supernuck

Coffee, a few big hits of dry sieve from the stash and now time to clean up the dog crap... Always nice to get some unseasonably warm temps mid winter, really cuts down on the springtime 'shit-show' :wave:

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Getting ready to go to the doctor today. Drinking coffee and smoking "The Bus" bud out of my bubbler. Feel like going back to bed right now.

Should be a good day though. Super stoked I got some new headstash for a few weeks, and Ni No Kuni for PS3 to play while I toke.

starting to get money together for my new project too..it's a tiny house out back and it should be done some time in the summer and ready for fall and winter.

stay baked ya'll :)

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Morning Blazer, gotta ask, why sleeping up?

I have BPV (Benign Positional Vertigo). When it's severe, I have the control of an obliterated drunk. Feels like being too drunk when you lay down because the room spins. So basically like being drunk, only without any of the fun.

Finally got the "maneuver" which is basically rolling all the way 'round in super slow motion. It's supposed to float the loose calcium in my inner ear to a less pesky location. So far, it seems to have worked. I haven't felt this good in over a month. EDIT: That's why I had to sleep sitting up. After the maneuver, you're not to lie all the way down for 24 hrs.

No, it's back to sleeping like a baby for me (a baby buzz saw the missus says, heh).

Latest posts

Latest posts