What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

shatter hits for basket....COUGH!! lol

Damn I miss oil. Prob good I don't smoke it all the time. Anyways, physiology final around noon for me and that it.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning wake and bake!

Good luck with the exam today Budbasket! I myself am off to take an exam too. See you all this evening.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I told the missus yesterday, "I can't even remember the last time I puked." (very rare since I gave up booze)

The universe loves to screw people for comments like that. Woke up last night and had to rush for the bathroom. On the plus side I can remember the last time now . . .
sick.gif

Feel fine this morning. I have no idea what all that was about. Getting baked just in case though . . . :biggrin:

budbasket

hope your feelin alright blazer

HOwd your final go soulfly? Mine not so well, fuck it, have another drink.....

Puff puff....

soulfly22583

Veteran
hope your feelin alright blazer

HOwd your final go soulfly? Mine not so well, fuck it, have another drink.....

Puff puff....

Final went good - I didnt get the grade i wanted (an A) but such is life. I can honestly say that this class was the first time I have ever been pissed off about not getting a good grade.

The test today also went well and my senior project presentation was awesome! I think that my team, out of 7, did the best. Our product we developed was kind of a joke but our presentation was fun and light weight so I think we will all receive A's.

One more test on Thursday then this degree is all over with. Walking on Saturday and hopefully finding out next week about the masters program!

Things are on the move for old Soulfly =)

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers. Today is 12/12/12 . . . international flashing VCR day!!!

Yay! Let's get baked.
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

budbasket

puff puff.....slept in a bit which felt really nice. Thinking about going on a walk after I have a few cups of coffee. We'll see....

Its always sunny is on netflix so thats got me pretty busy.....lol. Damn I should get a job. I don't need the money I'm just getting bored. This semester has been the longest I've gone without working in like 14 years, basically since I could work. I still keep dreaming that on a road trip out to Co. I pick up a job and just never come back. Oh well, back to studying....

budbasket

small tokes to calm the nerves before my next final....

Puff puff....Keep forgetting derivative control systems and calling em deviational which isn't a word. Proportional, integral, derivative *repeat*

Couldn't get on the site this morning for a while, don't know what was up with that. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

soulfly22583

Veteran
I have officially completed classes for my Bachelors of Science in Information Technology. I would be a bit more enthusiastic about it but I feel like absolute shit right now.

Gonna go curl up in bed and watch some TV. See you all later

catalyte

Veteran
^congrats! :yes:

I'm smoking on some RockStar this morning in the mini bong and it's looking like a relaxing day today, a bit of work later but Thursdays are chillin for me!

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Good luck basket.

Congrats soulfly!

I too could not get onto the site this morning. I did get baked though so that's alright. :biggrin:

budbasket

Soulfly- Congrats!!! Are you sick or just spent from the semester? I know Im gonna spend the next couple weeks in an already deeper blue smokey haze than normal.

Blazer- Morning buddy, puff puff

I have the very last final, last day/last time slot. I just figured out that my grade will only go up 2% if I get a 100, or drop 5% if I get a 0. Neither will change my final grade. Soooooo I think I'm gonna head outta town a little early.

I can't wait to get more bud tomorrow this gram a day bullshit sucks. Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Just dragging through . . .

Good morning basket . . . even though I'm a bit late.
smiley-common034.gif

Did I ever mention how much I love Saturday mornings?

_bong__emoticon.gif