What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Happy T day w&bers.

Any holiday that features couch time like this one is aces with me!
1lg144palmshammock.gif

Bake on my friends!
smokefs8.gif

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Not sure what kind I am puffin... buts its making the skin on my head feel tight.

its a very strange feeling. :bigeye:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving wake and bake! I am thankful for this group and the posts we all share. This is a great group of people!

Hope everyone has a great day with friends and family. Stay safe out there everyone =)

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
checking in tonite...waked and baked at like noon or whenever I got up..still baked but getting ready to eat some more pumpkin pie and other leftovers...gonna get baked after that and then...repeat

BlueBlazer

Veteran
The missus is out for black Friday and I have the place to myself.

Been baked all morning, but thought I'd drop by to say howdy to my fellow w&bers.

Got so stuffed at dinner yesterday I haven't eaten since. Leftover pumpkin pie sounds good though . . .
smiley-eatdrink026.gif

budbasket

say whatt baskets back!

Had an amazing week with family, ready to get back to school and get this semester over with. Making butter for brownies this morning, bong hits, and starbucks.

Hope everyone had a happy turkey day,

stay safe/stay medicated-basket

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Welcome back. :tiphat:

Been watching it snow all morning.

Here's the difference between the missus and me. I've been watching it snow, safe and warm in my robe with a cup of coffee. I was reflecting on the advent of winter and how it parallels the advent of my own winter. I can be kind of grim sometimes.

Then the missus wakes up, sees it's snowing, and immediately wants to go outside. We took the dogs out to run and she ran with them revelling in the snow like a little girl. Made me laugh out loud and brought me right out of my dark mood. She's a keeper boys. :biggrin:

soulfly22583

Veteran
morning wake and bake - up drinking some coffee and getting my day's game plan figured out. Gonna try to finish up the documentation on my senior project today and build a website tomorrow. So close to being done with this all!

Sounds like it to me blazer. Keep you on your toes. Welcome back basket. I have been busy for few weeks myself but slowing Down on this holiday weekend. I too am getting things ready for winter semester. I'm losing my job so back to school I go.

Yes I am puffing some wonderful, I mean wonderful snowcapped. Took me 4 cures and i think I nailed this one on the head. The been curing for 3 weeks and sitting at 58% RH. I use Simons hygro method and it works great. Have a great weekend guys.

Ps all u coffee lovers. International delight makes a cold stone creamery creamer that is out of this world. Taste just like big ol bowl of sweet cream. :D

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

budbasket

puff puff pass...

2 weeks of school then break, lets do it. Found a new place I might apply at over break, pretty cool greenhouse range with 5 acres of glass. Well see.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
hope everyone is well in the WnB! :) burning some zomberry with some dark magic out of the keurig. sure is rad seeing some familiar faces here even after being gone for months :)

Zomberry
picture.php

soulfly22583

Veteran
morning wake and bake. ready to get these last few weeks of school done. hoping to hear something about a job this week too. see you all later

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this morning i am going to break my dab-fast (havent had a dab in almost 2 weeks) been sampling flowers and letting my tolerance catch up to my usage.
picture.php

smoked the joint last night while photographing, but this morning its time for AM DABS!!!

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Dogs woke me up at 2:00 am. Got up, got baked, drank a pot of coffee . . . have the day off, so I went back to bed. Going for the daily double now.
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

budbasket

Avinish- that ball kinda made my mouth water, I need to make up a new batch one of these weekends...

Bong hits for basket....MNS shit, really like this stuff. When I open a jar it takes a few hours for the smell to go away, just rotten skunk and classic pot.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket