What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

puff puff...just made some bacon and then scrambled eggs with a little chili powder mixed in and then smothered with mexican style shredded cheese, let melt, covered with a few tablespoons of pace picante. Bring on the day!

Games not till tonight, just will be working on cleaning and what not, got family coming in.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
ehrmergerd....baked once again off of that cataract skunk...euro style though...ohmg.....with some baccy mixed in...holy sh%$

catalyte

Veteran
just tested a spoonful of yesterday's CannaButter i was cooking up...had to take a break from the bong cause i have been kinda under the weather... bad allergies and a cold...

still waiting for the Medible it to kick in!!

big twinn

Veteran
Sumatra coffee ground with Ethiopian coffee beans and a flying J of Sour D. Damn does it make great joint smoke. cheers, enjoy the rest of the weekend and good luck with exams the week after this Basket.
BT

budbasket

been waking up at 430 for the past 2 weeks, wide awake. Might try to get a couple more hours of sleep...puff puff pass

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
That's a great time to get up in the morning budbasket.

I've been slacking this a.m. Stayed up late to watch the game last night and am just now waking up enough to post. I've been awake enough to get baked for a while now though . . . :biggrin:

Liza

picture.php

I like to collect porcelain. According to Huxley it offers a glimpse into Mind At Large (especially when viewed on mescaline). I also like to smoke joints. This one's Silver Haze (with Lucky Strike). Have a nice day.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
I can dig it Liza... looks like a relaxed morning to me.
No coffee for me just some sour nevs in the bowl and Im good to go. :Bolt:
Hope everyone has a good voting day. :)
Oh yeah GOOOOO Colorado, Washington and Oregon. LEGALIZE THE HERB!! :whee:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Rocked the vote and now I'm going to rock this joint.

God bless this great American experiment. Love it or hate it, it is what we as a people make it.

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Having my illegal wake & bake this morning, but grooving on how two states FINALLY ended the madness. Cheers to my brothers and sisters in Washington and Colorado.

scaledphpserver450filenmw2.gif

BlueBlazer

Veteran
It's Friday woot!

Got a nice buzz going, coffee, and a cigarette. (the three C's) Kicked back and waking up in style.

Happy Friday fellow w&bers!
Mr_Head.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts