What's new

....WAKE & BAKE....

budbasket

Finally learning something cool in this bullshit greenhouse management class I've been taking, its crazy its a 500 level and they've gone through mind stumping prodcedues such as properly watering a pot. Crazy shit. Anyways learning how to determine the amounts of ferts needed based on the size of rez, desired ppm, and concentrate of the nute like 16-0-0 or 12-62-0 ect.

Eh no class for me this morning just a couple this afternoon....stay safe/stay medicated-basket

big twinn

Veteran
Just finished a class in Plant genetics and development. Enjoying some Indiana Original Bubblegum and a Papua New Guinea fresh roast.

budbasket

bong hits and brownies for basket, its friday!

I keep having this reoccurring daydream where my girlfriend and I go on a road trip to colorado and were smoking then meet some cool growers. Growers comment on my bud n offer me a job. I drop outta school and never come back to this shit hole of a state. God I hate it here lol. Beautiful land, horrible people. Eh I guess it is, what you make it.......

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Baking but the cats have knocked my bong over twice this morning jeeez no cat on the freakin table!!!!!!! Oh Yeah wake and bake!!

budbasket

texas and oklahoma play today, kinda wish they just keep hurting each other and no one scores.

Bong hits and brownies again for basket, can't think of a better way to start the day. Brownies hit me half way through class yesterday and felt like jello by the time I got home lol. There pretty good, my neighbor ate one after drinking a bit and had to call it a night around 730.

Stay safe/stay medicated-basket

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
What's up fellow w&bers?
smiley-common034.gif

Been pleasantly baked all morning. Saturday mornings are the best.

82848257.gif

catalyte

Veteran
good morning ICMAG !

just hit some Master Kush in the Vaporizer and sipping on some green tea. Got some shopping to do later and more vaporizing as well!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
morning wake and bake! been a long week for me. was sick in the middle of the week and am still having some residual effects of it. slowly starting to feel better though.

like budbasket, i would like nothing more than to get out of the shit hole that I am in. sadly though, I have pretty much come to the realization that I will be here another 2 1/2 years to do my masters program. it's something I need to weigh out some more but I am heavily leaning in that direction.

whatever - today is college football and video games. have a great saturday everyone

big twinn

Veteran
was thinking about dabbing some Green Haze x Meao thai oil that was taken at 120days, but after reading this thread, I'm thinking about sampling some ECSD that has been hanging.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
just got home from watching the UFC fights. The main card was boring (but honestly, when is not boring with Silva?) but gave me enough time to stop by the cigar shop.

smoked a nice cigar with the few folks there and grabbed one for tomorrow. all in all - it's been a good Saturday. hope you all have had a good day too!

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
so dry at the moment and have been for a while, miss you guys sooo much man!!! this thread seems so happy all of the time!!

peace, stay high and blaze one for your FRIEND!!!

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Chocolopexshishkaberry
About to have my third spliff for the morn and second coffee!!! Yummyness! Wake and bake! Hippie Speedball!

Good morning to all the ic'ers out there... Wake and bake and claim back your rights!

budbasket

got this stuff thats piney/stinky sock/dead skunk. Real awesome classic 'pot' smell. Tiny nug stinks up the room. It was pulled a tiny bit early but not too bad. I'll smoke it.

Brownies and a bubbler for me this morning....

Stays safe/stay medicated-basket

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Waked and baked with 2g spliff animal cookies in the bathroom first thang... Now time for some sour dubb with breakfast....thinkn maybe some Dubtech or adubb before lunch...

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning fellow w&bers.

Only way to face a Monday morning is with liberal amounts of THC . . . and caffeine. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts