What's new

Wagners Prigozhin dead in plane crash

armedoldhippy

Veteran
he's been "missing" before and showed up alive. you never know. WAS he stupid enough to believe Putin when he "promised" him safe passage? after all of the suspicious deaths of those that displeased His Majesty? i bet The Chump wishes he could make "problems" just go away like that...:sneaky:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
he's been "missing" before and showed up alive. you never know. WAS he stupid enough to believe Putin when he "promised" him safe passage? after all of the suspicious deaths of those that displeased His Majesty? i bet The Chump wishes he could make "problems" just go away like that...:sneaky:
It does make ya wonder and more may might come on in the next few days but it’s not a stretch to imagine he’s in a gulag in Siberia,,,
Wagner have lost the leader so where that leads in relation to their African involvement remains to be seen,

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a video was released today of him saying he was in Africa. no way to verify when it was actually filmed.:unsure:

Reactions: Gry

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
F4Pl-YhXsAA9fWx.jpg

Blue Rhino

Funnily enough, this reminds me of a joke I heard decades ago about a fictional Russian air force general.

General Yuri Geresenko was a hero of the Soviet Union for being their top fighter ace in WW2.
One night he was in a hotel room with some female companionship. At one point she was laying naked on her back waiting. Yuri then grabbed a glass of cognac, poured some on her pelvic area and lit her pubic hairs on fire.
As she frantically brushed out the flames she screamed "What the hell are you doing?"
Yuri replied, "The day General Yuri Geresenko goes down, he goes down in flames."

Too soon? lol Still love that joke though.