What's new

Wacky willy's bubble hash blaster?

hey Mad
I am thinking of ways to speed up the water seperation process. My idea I was going to build til I seen this was as such use the same principal as a sluicebox for gold (or a shale shaker thats used on drilling rigs,) except that instead of a flat bottom with little dams along the way to catch the gold, or a screen that vibrates to seperate the drilling solids from the mud, use a roll of 25micron hung over a 3ft x 8-10ft frame rubber or spring mounted and with a vibration unit so that as the water/product makes it way from top to bottom it is shaken and drains out thru the mesh. how-ever I am not sure of the design as if it doesnt get rid of the water by the time it travels the 8-10ft you still have to finish draining it. this new thing from willy's should be the cats ass and I cant see why it wouldnt work. I've thought of how can I spin the bag to get rid of the water but with no good way I never tried it. now next year I'll get a spinner and straight from washing machine to holding tank to the spinner. I'm excited about getting to next fall to try this.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
this thing looks pretty cool. question is what kind of warrenty to you get on the motors and stuff. would be really awesome if it would last for a long time

kelski0

Wacky Willy Results

Wacky Willy Results

OK here's what I found out when I ordered one last year- received it in dec. and started using it with a friend in Jan.- the reason i went with this is the quanities i was going to be using it for. i est. i had about 50 lb. of trim from the spring harvest and the thought of doing it by hand was not going to happen. I got to say this machine kicks butt - after spending a few days working out a system the process is a winner!!
I called Bill (Willie) and he was very helpful in developing a larger process that cut my time to a fraction. The totals was around 5lb. altogether from 45,75,90,110 and 160 micron.Here it
is Sept. and it looks like a bigger and better harvest, my guess is 75 lbs.of trim this year not including friends who might get on board.