What's new

*WA Raids happening NOW*

L

LouDog420

^^ Sounds like ya need to hook him up with some toof ;)

Hope everyone is still staying as safe as possible thanks for the updates all :tiphat:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
How nice for you... Although I say that sarcastically, I actually do mean it. That's nice that you have the option, and I'm happy that you have an alternative and can make that choice. I too would never go to a dispensary, and thankfully I'll never need to. In fact I started growing my own specifically so that I would never have to rely on anyone else.

The elderly gentleman from church that my mom drove to a dispensary in Seattle last year, who was too sick to drive himself and had never even tried cannabis until he needed something to help with the nausea from chemo, wouldn't know the first thing about finding some stranger to sell him cannabis and be confident they wouldn't roll him in an alley.

What should that gentleman do, if not for a dispensary? Sometimes even the facade of respectability is better than nothing.

You might should show him how to score on the streets...that could well be the only option.....again--:tiphat:

M

mugenbao

You might should show him how to score on the streets...that could well be the only option.....again--:tiphat:
I really hope not!

Thing is, I haven't bought any weed since about 2000-2001, and wouldn't know the first thing about it myself. I have absolutely no contacts these days other than one relative that I would rather not have anything to do with.

I recognize that a lot of people who use/sell/grow medical marijuana are being disingenuous and making progress difficult, but there are also a lot of people who are not. There are real patients out there without much recourse. Admittedly a small number, but no less important for all that.

itisme

Veteran
DEA Does Everything Assbackwards.! FUCK OBAMA! Yeah, I inhaled that was the point he says.....WTF is the point of this on and keeping your word to the AMERICAN PUBLIC. OBAMA the one term punk.

Latest posts

Latest posts