What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

W.B.K: Pre '98 Bubba x Shishkaberry x Mango Haze (Mos Cutty)

M

Mos Cutty

Straight fire Kaoss! Love the colors you drew out of the #5 phenotype, I'm real interested in the smoke report as she must smell amazing! The #1 is a brick house that girl has amazing structure and production.

I really think this line got me what I'm looking for out of the Bubba mixes, I think I'm gonna go with some F2's and have a look.

Thanks again bro!
Mos

Thanks Mos, I've got a feeling that further work with this line will yield some great results. Definitely a treat to grow!

Tonight I manicured the bubba leaner and she's looking sexy. I love the resin production and smells from this girl. I'll do a full smoke report after some curing time, but so far tastes like chocolate, coffee and a subtle hint of berry and watermelon. Strong body effects from the first puff followed by a "creeper" head high a few minutes post-smoke make it an enjoyable herb with a lot of medical potential. I'll post final yields when I get everything measured.
10 gram bud:
picture.php

#5 will be up tomorrow!

Thanks for the rep KW! Wish you could try some of this out, seriously funky stuff!

Anywho, I finished the manicuring of pheno #5 yesterday and got a few photos. This is some of the most unique herb I've had the opportunity to grow out and I plan on going with her for a few runs.
The taste has yet to cure out, but right now is pretty hazey. Borderline soaring, up-sativa effect that's going to be great for hikes, etc.
picture.php

This girl had trouble germinating in the beginning and didn't root very well at all but still yielded generously all things considered. The clone I have in veg is already solidly rooted into it's 3g container and I cannot wait to see how much better it'll perform the 2nd time around.

Pheno #1 - final yield 109.8g
picture.php

Pheno #5 - final yield 91.1g
picture.php

2 days in the curing cab and already the bubba pheno is giving me odors I've never experienced before, the shishka/mango terpenes are starting to show in a big way!

#5 has officially replaced my C99 females in both high and yield... I have a feeling the taste will be just as fruity as well. luckily I made seeds from the cindy stock for the future. :biggrin:

Anyway its beautiful outside so I'm gonna get out. Take care!

-Kaoss