What's new

Vote NO to legalize cannabis....Or else

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Damn, couldn't stop by here yesterday. Was busy putting electric tape around the lids on my mason jars so the stink from my mexi bag seed grow wouldn't start stinking up the house. I swear I could smell it a 1/4 mile from the house when I turned off the paved road. Full on stink mode!!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Damn, couldn't stop by here yesterday. Was busy putting electric tape around the lids on my mason jars so the stink from my mexi bag seed grow wouldn't start stinking up the house. I swear I could smell it a 1/4 mile from the house when I turned off the paved road. Full on stink mode!!!

that's nuthin' ! the weed I been buying (comes straight from Afghanistan VIA USAF parachute corps) reeks so bad that I have to put the roaches in glass jars sealed in paraffin wax, drop them into a stainless pipe full of gasoline & weld the pipe shut...and I can STILL smell it in my sleep!:biggrin:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
oh yeah...? well... my weed is singlehandedly the reason all of Denver smells like dank... I buried it in an abandoned bomb shelter high up in the mountains... except what would be a refreshing mountain breeze now just inundates the city in the aroma of dankness....

lol

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
The smell cannot even be contained by the vacuum chamber inside the large hadron supercollider....

cern.jpg

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
oh yeah...? well... my weed is singlehandedly the reason all of Denver smells like dank... I buried it in an abandoned bomb shelter high up in the mountains... except what would be a refreshing mountain breeze now just inundates the city in the aroma of dankness....

lol

:bow: Holy smoke. You got the stankady stank of da dank locked down in that mountain. Somehow, I personally wouldn't expect your sub par amateurishly grown Colorado bud to smell like that but ya never know!!! lol :biggrin:
In any case you might want to cap the air vents in that bomb shelter to contain the smell----if that's even remotely possible!!lol

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:bow: :biggrin:
In any case you might want to cap the air vents in that bomb shelter to contain the smell----if that's even remotely possible!!lol

rr: You are asking Seafour to do the impossible...
How the hell do you expect caps on the air vents to contain the smell, if it can even permeate glass jars??

I think Denver is just doomed to smell the smell that wafts in on the breeze..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Damn!!! That is some stanky stuff you holdin holms!!lol

it sells for $200 an eighth, & the line to buy it goes around the equator! (with folks treading water out in the ocean) of course, I get it for FREE from the warlords over there that I went to kindergarten with...:peacock:

the gnome

Veteran
I like Sherbert more, myself.

There is just something to be said about a strain when a mason jar can't even contain the smell. I can smell this shit walking down the hall, outside of bedroom, and it's closed up in a jar tightly. You better take extra precautions if you drive with this shit in the car. It's a pain in the ass. It really is. Good luck smoking it without your neighbors knowing. This shit will stink up the whole block. It's no wonder why more people don't fuck with growing it. I don't see what good Carbon Filters would do.

You just don't see that problem with anything coming from Colorado.

Ok.. thus pegs the bullshit meter.

If you can smell your flowers then screw the lid on tighter! Use a brand new rubber gasket! Sheesh! Get a CVault! If it stinks up the whole block, then the neighbors will be calling the police on you daily, and clearly you arent in jail, so that didnt happen either... omg... can you just pull your head out of your ass? geez...

don't tell budtang picking his nose while rolling a doob is the reason.
it'll crush the lad totally and his *cali weed is so good the stank goes thru glass* argument :biggrin:

RoadRash

>> When charging people with drug offenses involving baked goods, Texas law allows police to use the weight of the entire finished product when determining the severity of charge. Even if a trace amount of marijuana was used in a recipe for a pan of brownies, police use the collective weight of all the ingredients — eggs, butter, chocolate, sugar, frosting — and use that figure as the total weight of the “drug” they confiscated.

Well, why don't they use the weight of the oven ? /sarc

I wonder how they explain the amazingly bullsh.t-y law to the jury ?

I would hope there's at least one instance where the defendant didn't 'settle' (negotiate with terrorists ?), and it goes to jury trial, and the jury says, convict him for 1.45 pounds of hash oil when he only had a gram ?

Isn't there some way for a good pro-Cannabis-freedom attorney to slice and dice a bullsh.t law like the hash oil weight BS ?

Jhhnn

Veteran

Texas is a state of mind that created the law. Don't forget that if you're ever down there.

catbuds

>> When charging people with drug offenses involving baked goods, Texas law allows police to use the weight of the entire finished product when determining the severity of charge. Even if a trace amount of marijuana was used in a recipe for a pan of brownies, police use the collective weight of all the ingredients — eggs, butter, chocolate, sugar, frosting — and use that figure as the total weight of the “drug” they confiscated.

Well, why don't they use the weight of the oven ? /sarc

I would hope there's at least one instance where the defendant didn't 'settle' (negotiate with terrorists ?), and it goes to jury trial, and the jury says, convict him for 1.45 pounds of hash oil when he only had a gram ?

Isn't there some way for a good pro-Cannabis-freedom attorney to slice and dice a bullsh.t law like the hash oil weight BS ?

Texas is 'open carry'.......... aren't the stupid pigs afraid somebody will blow them away over their brazen bully bull shit? If used in its proper context, the law COULD be beneficial. But all I see is a bunch of self-entitled bullies whenever there's a cluster fuck of uniformed officers. Since 1970, I've said we need to over throw the government, then govern & police our own damned selves. The fucking assholes put me in jail for getting kidnapped! The charge was animal abandonment! I have no fucking love for 'law enforcement'! & the next time the nosey neighbor sends the cops to my house because I don't feel like answering my damned door, I'm shooting the mother fucker in the face then I'm going after her! I go to bed at 4am.... don't expect me to answer my fucking door at 7 am after I've told you repeatedly not to bother me before noon! I hate pigs & the people who call them every time they hear a fart!!!!! Yeah, this is a rant! Dishonest cops should be taken out & beat within an inch of their useless lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.