What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vote Here for your favorite Holiday Recipe

Vote Here for your favorite Holiday Recipe

• Bad Ticket - Double Hasselhoff happy time cookies

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • g0vnaa - Giuvech

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • g0vnaa - Habanero-Pineapple Sauce

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • AlexanderS - Coffee yum yum

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ALB3RT - Apple Pie

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • g0vnaa - Dry peppers filled with beans

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ALB3RT - Turkish Delight Baklava

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bigherb - Prime Rib Roast

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • bigherb - Lasagna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Our friend Yortbogey (chef extraordinaire) took the time to run a great thread for the Holiday Cooking Contest! Many thanks to Yortbogey!

Now it is time to vote for your favorites!

This thread is for voting on recipes you could serve to the entire family! The other voting thread is for the recipes with cannabis :)

Your comments are always welcome!

Last edited:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Aye, my cookies were more in the cannabis department tho ;) Guess i left out that part hehe, but we used weedbutter for those :)

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
I`m glad people are liking all my different stuff.
My Giuvech thou is probably my favorite recipe and hope people vote the most for it :tiphat::huggg:

AlexanderS

G0vnaa! you got this one nailed down!!! The other thread is closed or I would have asked there but if you happen to read this, I have a couple of quick questions about the Giuvech.. 1. is it baked in an oven or cooked directly on a burner? and 2. what would you call the clay pot you cook it in?

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Yeah man the other poll is really competitive.
At a time there were 3 people with 10 votes :p

The clay pot name is Giuvech :D
Tha name of the dish comes from the pots name.

I make in an oven. I`m not sure what a burner is, but it will probably do it too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts