What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Voglia di caramello

spigolaro

Good morning Icmag, good morning Sweet seeds how are you? It's been a long time since I've been in touch but now I'm back I start again with a new crop and report with the legendary Creme Caramel strain that certainly needs no introduction, just one seed, one plant and a large pot and let the game begin ahaha.
IMG_20230508_184004.jpg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate,

Let me just pick a seat, because it's always a pleasure to watch a grow diary with our classic Cream Caramel® :)

All the best with it and sweet smokes!

tommy

spigolaro

Here I am friends of the Forum, the little girl is 12 days old and the first transfer I performed did her only good because in 3 days she has already grown quickly. Everything is going well, see you soon for the continuation of cultivation, I wish everyone a nice evening.
IMG_20230524_215647.jpg
IMG_20230524_215657.jpg
IMG_20230524_215712.jpg

spigolaro

Bene bene ho fatto la mia cazzata, stamattina sono andato a controllare la pianta e ho notato delle macchie sulle foglie prendisole più vecchie, ho controllato la benedetta guida e quasi sicuramente è un eccesso di fertilizzazione di fosforo. Vaso piccolo e troppo fertilizzazione ha causato questo, si può benissimo vedere dalle foto come la pianta sia molto verde scuro, errore mio ovviamente. Ora la prima cosa che farò sarà quella di travasare e poi dare solo acqua, certe volte cado in questi errori da niubbo che veramente non so spiegarmi. Questa sera metto altre foto.

spigolaro

Hi guys how are you? I'm fine come on, today is a beautiful day even if it was raining very early this morning but now the sun has come out and later I'm off to the woods with my dog to look for some mushrooms. Apart from this, the plant is also fine, two days ago I decanted it and I'm only administering water.
IMG_20230531_083702.jpg
IMG_20230531_083740.jpg

spigolaro

Hello lads! Have you been? I hope well come on. I checked the little one and made the Fim cut at the apical top. However, since I stopped giving him the fertilizer the situation has improved and the transfer has only done him good
. I know that for the more experienced these reports of mine are boring especially during the vegetative growth phase, but maybe those who have just started can get an idea of a complete report to enjoy good weed and self-produced quality hashish exclusively for their own tastes and needs and shared in good company too imho.
Returning to the little one, she is growing rapidly and I think that at the next transfer there will still be a few days, eight or nine I put her in the 18 litres.
IMG_20230601_201217.jpg
IMG_20230601_201149.jpg
IMG_20230601_201134.jpg
IMG_20230601_201124.jpg
IMG_20230601_201042.jpg

See you next time guys bye...

spigolaro

Hi pretty girls and boys, last shift today and we start again on Monday so what better thing to do than take my little slut and pour it into the 18 liter tank. It's going fast and in any case today a small fertigation gave it to him and he must say that it really came up well only by giving water, we will see how it will behave in flowering
IMG_20230609_151845.jpg
IMG_20230609_151906.jpg
IMG_20230609_151921.jpg

spigolaro

In summary, the girl is 28 days old, already decanted 3 times, the final decanting is missing more or less in about ten days now with monoculture I got the hang of it and it certainly made me understand many things by observing the plant and trying to understand d

i what or not he needed in short, he was very instructive even when I made mistakes vedere

Other than that she's been fucked 3 times already, she should cum on a nice big post hahaha

spigolaro

Beautiful young men, how's life? I hope so come on and then let's update the thread a bit. My beautiful little slut is in the stretching phase 12 days after the photoperiod change, now I give water every day also because it's very hot but the temperature is quite acceptable at 26-27 degrees, the humidity is very high however at 75%. Apart from these small details, she is fine, very fine, in short, she is bursting with health hahaha an absolutely reliable strong stock.
IMG_20230712_231359.jpg
IMG_20230712_231435.jpg
IMG_20230712_231451.jpg

spigolaro

I take the opportunity to ask a technical question and some advice to the more expert: practically a few days ago while walking around the garden shop I saw bigger pots than inside my box which is 60x60 they fit. Now I'm working with my 50 liter container and I was wondering if I put a 75 liter container in it can that be done? My LED panel is 300 watts, are you saying that production can be increased? I only do one plant at a time because I don't have time to keep up with multiple plants and so I want to maximize everything with just one plant, advice is welcome thanks again.

SweetApolo

Hi @spigolaro

About your question, you may have little space left for proper aeration and that can become a problem.

Also, if the pot is taller, that extra size is lost in space for plant growth.

I hope this has been helpful!

Sweet smokes,
Apolo

spigolaro

Thanks for the explanation Apollo and then back to us and this beauty of a plant that has arrived on the twentieth day from the change of photoperiod. The stretch has been very low and she is now busy doing her flowering job well, so far so good, easy to grow strain that won't give you any headaches.
IMG_20230721_051322.jpg
IMG_20230721_051241.jpg
IMG_20230721_051209.jpg

spigolaro

Hello forum, we have arrived at the thirty-fourth day since the change of photoperiod and now things are getting interesting starting with the very, very sweet, delicious smell, hints of chewing gum and cherry. The buds are taking the form of long spears however I think I have caught a longer flowering phenotype if I'm not mistaken. The plant still has a lot to give and if all goes well, a good harvest is expected.
IMG_20230804_044936.jpg
IMG_20230804_044944.jpg
IMG_20230804_044958.jpg
IMG_20230804_045008.jpg
IMG_20230804_045017.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts