What's new

Vivosun AeroLight

Kimes

46c8b18758fec9e09b6723d8c5ed4ced.jpg

Anyone tried this yet.? Would love to hear opinions if so..

AeroLight

Bigskygenetics

Ive used the prototype version of it. But not market version, The prototype I love, I have it in a 3x3 tent and its working beautifully and has for about 9 months now. My only issue is that since its fully automated I forget to check the plants in there every so often. Since it was just officially released a couple weeks ago there should be more coming reviews coming out soon.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Ive used the prototype version of it. But not market version, The prototype I love, I have it in a 3x3 tent and its working beautifully and has for about 9 months now. My only issue is that since its fully automated I forget to check the plants in there every so often. Since it was just officially released a couple weeks ago there should be more coming reviews coming out soon.
100W in a 3x3? I'm running a 600W in a 3x3, 300 in veg. Formula is... Area in M2 x PPFD 750 = Watts req'd. In my case 277W for 2x2 veg and 600W for 3x3 bloom.

Bigskygenetics

100W in a 3x3? I'm running a 600W in a 3x3, 300 in veg. Formula is... Area in M2 x PPFD 750 = Watts req'd. In my case 277W for 2x2 veg and 600W for 3x3 bloom.
So your pushing 66w per square foot. Neat. I'm not flowering I'm just using the light to veg and its more then enough. That's the best thing about this hobby, You can do your thing and I can do mine :)

Ca++

I have hung many fans from lights. In every direction, except down.

It should be reversible. Many people want their air in the bottom of the room, and out the top. Tents are pretty much all designed with this in mind. I'm not sure why they would go against the grain. I guess any usp will do, when it's only 100w anyway.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
So your pushing 66w per square foot. Neat. I'm not flowering I'm just using the light to veg and its more then enough. That's the best thing about this hobby, You can do your thing and I can do mine :)
Not arguing with you here buddy, simply saying that 100W in a 3x3 is low from "my" research. Merely a comment :)