What's new

Visiting South Africa for a few months. Questions.

bozozo

I am going to visit with family in Jo'burg for a while. I am a daily user of small amounts of high CBD cannabis (Critical Cure, CBD Mango Haze, etc. -- still some THC for sure). I really prefer to have a lot of CBD with my THC.

My questions:
Can I bring a small amount (less than 10g) through Tambo safely? My understanding is that normally it is just a fine for small amounts. I can live with that if I get caught but I don't want a lot of trouble (big fine, jail, expulsion from country). Options for bringing stuff in include bud, kief, water-cured bud (doesn't smell like weed to human but dogs still know what it is no problem), or e-juice in vape pen. I don't mind hiding any of it inside my body for walking from the plane to a taxi.

I have heard vape pens for even nicotine were a problem at one point. Are they OK to have now?

Are dogs at Tambo a problem?

If I don't bring anything, I am not supposing I can score some high CBD gear. Will I have any problem finding some locally? If it matters, I am a clean cut older guy. I look more like a cop than your typical stoner.

Bonus: Any info on the scene or issues with respect to Madagascar would be welcome.

Thanks so much to anyone who can give me some advice.

-Bozozo

DjKinetics

you gonna get arrested.iv carried weed on a domestic flight i nver got caught but i was paranoid as hell,il never do that again.International flights are way stricter i would not advise this. Rather buy weed here or even post weed do not carry it on the plane or in your luggage. A few our agos the American Drug Enforcement started to help our local customs with all kinds of bs

DjKinetics

you'l find weed here,if you dont know anyone just ask Car guards in parking lots etc. Dont go into the townships(ghetto) or city central to buy weed,you'l get arrested or robbed.

Latest posts

Latest posts