What's new

Violeta

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome jjonahjameson :)

Thanks for choosing Violeta for your current grow. Some look taller than others but they look quite uniform for the rest of the traits.

Looks like they had some nutrient deficiencies shown in the lower older leaves, and now a bit of overfeeding (signs of leaf curving).

My main recommendation would be to transplant them to bigger pots to fix the feeding unbalance and to provide them more nutrients for the rest of the flowering as they must be quite rootbounded at this point and they won't reach their full potential if you switch to flowering rootbounded plants.

Let us know if you have any other doubt. Best wishes!

3 Violeta Fems on first day of flowering... Needed a watering, ergo the droop.

Question: the leaf textures, could this be a pH issue, overfeeding?
Recommendations for feeding on this is appreciated. I'm using pro-mix and feeding with Lucas formula GHFloro @ 0-8-16 every other watering.

Lovely and hearty plants. Looking forward to the flower show. Very branchy with tight nodes under the 400MH, now flowering at 600HPS, old school. :laughing:

Cheers!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Sk01 :wave:

Thanks for sharing your Violeta too! :yes:

Here is my finished Violeta about two years ago. Nice sweet / Sandalwood smell, smooth and frosty.
Indica structure (Leafy).
The high is more balanced than I thought (for an Indica), nice sensorial (touch) feelings.
Beautiful girl too.

Sk01

Welcome Sk01 :wave:

:wave:

My Violeta had one of the best smells from all plants that I ever had the pleasure to grow.

Just finished a Malawi and Golden Tiger. Both are curing now. Will start sampling them soon and will report at the appropriate threads.

But just looking to the buds I know that there will be some serious fire there. Amazing structure on both too.

Congrats to everyone involved.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

jjonahjameson

Thank you for the advice and greetings, Dubi. :)

Violeta #2 @ 23 days. Solid plant, tall and budding nicely. Purple!

Attachments

• Violeta#2@23daysTop.jpg
    Violeta#2@23daysTop.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Violeta#2@23days.jpg
    Violeta#2@23days.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 33

babe ruth

I think i got lucky whit that one violetta regular seed popped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Intense and interesting smell. I did smell the balsamic or redwine in the ace website description. Effect is multistage. Little euphoria and motivating at first, i then felt my whole body in a very precise way, connected to every muscle, then theres the little heavyness that leave you in a calm relaxed but also with a kind of metal drowsyness. Would bee excellent to do stretching or yoga cause of the extra connection you get with your boby.

BabTaHerbless

Sorry, cannot avoid from...

despite you and Dubi don't really need my regards gotta say: it's

simply wonderful

I Wish i could work with that kinda deep purple one day

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Sk01,

Most welcome! :) Thanks to you for participating in this room and for sharing your outcome with our genetics. I'm enjoying a lot with your pics and feedback of the different ACE strains you are finishing.

:wave:

My Violeta had one of the best smells from all plants that I ever had the pleasure to grow.

Just finished a Malawi and Golden Tiger. Both are curing now. Will start sampling them soon and will report at the appropriate threads.

But just looking to the buds I know that there will be some serious fire there. Amazing structure on both too.

Congrats to everyone involved.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi jjonahjameson,

Your Violeta #2 is showing the classic pakistani traits that lives up its name, she is barely reaching mid flowering... she will explode in colors and resins in the second half. Best wishes! :yes:

Thank you for the advice and greetings, Dubi. :)

Violeta #2 @ 23 days. Solid plant, tall and budding nicely. Purple!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome babe ruth :tiphat:

Amazing first posts and Violeta flowers you got from your single female from regular seed. The strain is very consistent for its well known traits, but your female is without any doubt one of the most beautiful Violetas we have had the pleasure to see in this thread.

Congrats and enjoy her! ;)

I think i got lucky whit that one violetta regular seed popped.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Intense and interesting smell. I did smell the balsamic or redwine in the ace website description. Effect is multistage. Little euphoria and motivating at first, i then felt my whole body in a very precise way, connected to every muscle, then theres the little heavyness that leave you in a calm relaxed but also with a kind of metal drowsyness. Would bee excellent to do stretching or yoga cause of the extra connection you get with your boby.

babe ruth

Glorious Violeta Ruth
Thanks! She really is glorious when sufficient space and light is given to her. Had the Biggest colas in the place that run.

Welcome babe ruth :tiphat:

Amazing first posts and Violeta flowers you got from your single female from regular seed. The strain is very consistent for its well known traits, but your female is without any doubt one of the most beautiful Violetas we have had the pleasure to see in this thread.

Congrats and enjoy her! ;)

Thanks! I feel very lucky growing some of your stuff, it's so much fun. My little journey into the world of cannabis genetics has led me too the right place i guess. Been lurking on this forum for a long time but with such amazing results i had to share with the community.

The sugar leafs from this plant were very generous! Made some amazing hash out of it. Color by itself has friends tripinn

picture.php

picture.php

jjonahjameson

Hi jjonahjameson,

Your Violeta #2 is showing the classic pakistani traits that lives up its name, she is barely reaching mid flowering... she will explode in colors and resins in the second half. Best wishes! :yes:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to her. She's got the most interesting smell, and she's just beautiful. I'll run her again this fall along with some of your other gear - so very excited. Panama, Nepal Jam, Bangi haze, etc.,

Some shots, Day 45 at this point.
Lower bud shot was the best photo I took.

Babe Ruth - Outstanding! Lovely...especially love the hash, so looking forward to that myself.
Consume in good health and good times!

Attachments

• Violeta2Day45.jpg
    Violeta2Day45.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Violeta#2@45days.jpg
    Violeta#2@45days.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 34

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mouth watering Violeta hash babe ruth :yummy:
I'm sure it makes you feel like a kid in a candy store :D

Thanks for your outstanding feedback on this strain.

Thanks! She really is glorious when sufficient space and light is given to her. Had the Biggest colas in the place that run.

Thanks! I feel very lucky growing some of your stuff, it's so much fun. My little journey into the world of cannabis genetics has led me too the right place i guess. Been lurking on this forum for a long time but with such amazing results i had to share with the community.

The sugar leafs from this plant were very generous! Made some amazing hash out of it. Color by itself has friends tripinn

View Image

View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you jjonahjameson :thank you:

Glad to hear you are excited so far with your Violeta in flowering and that you plan to explore more of our strains, much appreciated.

Your Violeta top cola is producing strong sativa reflowerings from the Malawi influence of the hybrid .... slight Malawi influence is desirable in this hybrid as it contributes with better yields, better flower/leaf ratio and stronger potency.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to her. She's got the most interesting smell, and she's just beautiful. I'll run her again this fall along with some of your other gear - so very excited. Panama, Nepal Jam, Bangi haze, etc.,

jjonahjameson

Varying shades of purple. Three plants finished. Smells divine!
Now to dry and cure up. Thanks, Dubai and ACE seeds. :)

Attachments

• FD315930-F51D-4128-BDEF-BA1EC2A720AA.jpg
    FD315930-F51D-4128-BDEF-BA1EC2A720AA.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 74707DEE-74CA-46E8-B7F6-340178CB2FA5.jpg
    74707DEE-74CA-46E8-B7F6-340178CB2FA5.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 36
this my first one of these,robust at 60 days flower,4ft,very sweet and deep purple buds 30 more days is slow

doing 4 more next grow
thanks for the wonderful stock ACE

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCI0783.JPG
    DSCI0783.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCI0782.JPG
    DSCI0782.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCI0781.JPG
    DSCI0781.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCI0780.JPG
    DSCI0780.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 39

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome aggregatebuzz :tiphat:

Thanks to you for supporting our work and for sharing your great results with Violeta.

Glad to hear you are pleased so far with this female and that you plan to make a new cycle with the strain.

this my first one of these,robust at 60 days flower,4ft,very sweet and deep purple buds 30 more days is slow

doing 4 more next grow
thanks for the wonderful stock ACE