What's new

Violeta, Zamal x Orient Express, Purple Haze x Malawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the final feedback and smoke reports vladimiroslav, much appreciated! :)

Violeta was bred for fast flowering and compact size, PCK aromas ... the high is kind with mild potency, it was bred mainly for beginner growers looking for easy and tasty plants that are easy to grow and that produce a kind effect that is not too strong. We have many other strains for strong potency.

Zamal x Orient Express has the floral african aromas, good branching, and the earthy aromas, moderate-fast flowering time and the high yields of Orient Express. No haze aroma in this cross (Zamal or Orient Express are not hazy after all). For hazy incensey aromas i would recommend you Purple Haze Thai, Panama, Kali China and even Tikal. Or the upcoming Green and Purple Haze x Panama crosses.

Purple Haze Malawi and Green Haze Malawi are working great and sativa growers are enjoying a lot this F1s. I like a lot its very clear and energetic effect, it's not heavy or dense at all, despite being half malawi. They are very much like a straight oldtimer's haze in all senses, but much better in terms of yield, vigour and potency.

Zamal hash, it's the strongest 50/50 sativa/indica F1 hybrid we have released so far and i´m glad you have found some very strong smoke from your plants.

I hope you have enjoyed the experience and the flowers of your work!

Diskokobaja

I know this is a old theme, but i wanna know @vladimirislav how are u satisfied with hans panels?' im thinkin of buyin two 180w for my 1x1x2m tent

I know this is a old theme, but i wanna know @vladimirislav how are u satisfied with hans panels?' im thinkin of buyin two 180w for my 1x1x2m tent

sorry wasnt around for a couple of years.
good panels depending on your needs. they perfectly fit mine so I would recommend them anytime. i have old and new versions now.

had a few questions about violeta if you're available!
sure, ask anything. didnt grow her too many times and Im sure other people have better experience but I'll help as much I can.

trich0me$

Hi thanks for the reply I know this thread is years old, but any help is appreciated man, but I'm trich0me$ from GrassCity forums, I've only found journals on here by you and another user that's named terpene!

One of my many questions I've already forgotten is
do remember your violeta being sensitive to Nirtogen?
when if any did you start seeing purpling ?
If you remember violeta pheno types can you tell which one my plant looks like the most?

my grow journal is here:
https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/violeta-dwc-mars-300-purp-grow.1440902/

there's a lot of pics And I can't seem to post any on this site

G

Hi vladimiroslav!Great thread!I wanted to ask you about the run you had with the seeds you got from the light leak.How did they turn out?Did they exhibit hermie traits ?Thanks!

Hi thanks for the reply I know this thread is years old, but any help is appreciated man, but I'm trich0me$ from GrassCity forums, I've only found journals on here by you and another user that's named terpene!

One of my many questions I've already forgotten is
do remember your violeta being sensitive to Nirtogen?
when if any did you start seeing purpling ?
If you remember violeta pheno types can you tell which one my plant looks like the most?

my grow journal is here:
https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/violeta-dwc-mars-300-purp-grow.1440902/

there's a lot of pics And I can't seem to post any on this site

It was one of my first grows, so I was quite heavy handed with the nutrients at that time. I used Canna Bio Vega and Flores up to 3-4ml/l - and none of the plants were burned at the tips but they turned out pretty green and needed a longer flush... so I'd say they didnt need that much. Average feeder.

One of the plant started to show colors right at the start, just after the pistils came out and when the flowers started to form.

From what I see, it seems to me like you have a malawi leaning pheno, the green one, but I might be wrong. The generation I grew was the F1 when it came out, not sure how far they are today.

Hi vladimiroslav!Great thread!I wanted to ask you about the run you had with the seeds you got from the light leak.How did they turn out?Did they exhibit hermie traits ?Thanks!

Nope, not hermie traits in any of the seeds I had. Not even a banana.

I grew all my Violetas pollenized by a Zamal Orient Express clone wich hermied and all were nice plants, with one being really exeptionnal. Shame I didnt kept a clone. The aromas and yield were really fantastic.

I also grew a couple of Zamal Hash seeded by another hermie Zamal Hash, and no problems here either.

trich0me$

It was one of my first grows, so I was quite heavy handed with the nutrients at that time. I used Canna Bio Vega and Flores up to 3-4ml/l - and none of the plants were burned at the tips but they turned out pretty green and needed a longer flush... so I'd say they didnt need that much. Average feeder.

One of the plant started to show colors right at the start, just after the pistils came out and when the flowers started to form.

From what I see, it seems to me like you have a malawi leaning pheno, the green one, but I might be wrong. The generation I grew was the F1 when it came out, not sure how far they are today.
Wow I hope you're wrong about the pheno haha but thanks for all the info I'm seeing purpling of stems I know that can mean a lot of things, but is there any distinct differences between the purple and green phenos like node spacing and smells?
is the purple pheno more indica or sativa?

Wow I hope you're wrong about the pheno haha but thanks for all the info I'm seeing purpling of stems I know that can mean a lot of things, but is there any distinct differences between the purple and green phenos like node spacing and smells?
is the purple pheno more indica or sativa?

I'd say vigor and branching was better on the malawi pheno. It also grew and yielded bigger than the PCK ones. More budsites.
The PCK smell was more on the berry side while the malawi one was more floral from what I remember.
Purple pheno was more on the indica side.

Latest posts

Latest posts