What's new

Video games?

BattleAxe

I grew up gaming and love the advances that have come about with the technology. Graphics these days are ridiculous and are a far cry from the Atari 2600. I can only imagine what they will be like when my kids have kids.

Sadly, I don't have much time to play these days as life has taken over. Not to worry though, when I actually do get online I can only muster a sad 1.0 or pretty much even K/D ratio. So I'm not really missing much I guess.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
the best ratio I got on call of duty was 15 kills and one death. I was high as hell and got on after months of not playing and was an expert. next game I had lost a lot of my skill, and I never played that good before or after that day.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
battle field is gonna be the shit! i cant wait to get that one. oh and dead island commin out at the first of sept is gonna be really good too.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yep, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Its an MMO, set about 3000 years before the movies. Back in the glory days of the Republic.

The big kicker is that BioWare is doing it, and doing it big In 08, when they announced the game, they stated that 12 writers had already been working on it for two years. They estimated back then that it had more content than all of their other games... combined. It's also the first fully voiced MMO.

BioWare, the group behind Knights of The Old Republic, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Dragon Age, and of course, Mass Effect, is making an MMO with ooodles and oodles of cash for it? Hell, I'm in, no matter what the story.

The fact that it's Star Wars just makes it perfect :D

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I've heard good things about it but I haven't gotten into any games that require dedication or time. I play Black Ops about an hour a day and then I'm bored with it and I'm on to something else. Once they get MMO type games onto eyephones that you can play while waiting for a taxi or subway, I'll get in on that type of thing.

Sony has a new 3D headset for $800 that you can use to make blu-ray or ps3 stuff 3d. Looks very futuristic:

[youtubeif]ity-zjvB9p4[/youtubeif]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have GOW3 and Dead Island's on pre order. BF3 looks good but I suck at those games

Last edited:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
Im counting down the days until NHL12. then theres modern warfare3 and elder scrolls 5. going to be a busy winter

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I picked up Deus Ex:Human Revolution this morning. Going to play it now waiting for it to load the game