What's new

Video games?

H

Hyaden

im playing the duke nukem forever demo atm and it rocks ! jun the 10 th comes the full version in europe

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
too bad its banned in aussie, stupid country and having no r18 rating, everything gets banned!

ive been playing super mario bros for the wii. been really fun to play that while smoking from my bong. reminds me of the past mario games i used to play.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Been playing the Gears 3 beta, SIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKK!!!!!!! Well worth buying Bulletstorm to get in a week early. (anyone who wants in can go preorder Gears 3 at Gamestop, they'll give you a code that'll grant you access on the 25th. Bulletstorm Epic Edition copies got the owner in on the 18th...)

I just got Mortal Kombat, the one with the arcade quality fight stick controller. The controller is so damn awesome, totally takes me back to my youth, playing video games at the arcade. Mortal Kombat is awesome as well, the new "x-ray" moves are BADASS!

Xbox for the win!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I find playing a video game opposite to relaxing...lol...although I 'try' to play to relax. The only game I play is Pac-Man Championship DX on my ps3. :tongue: I don't seem to be able to multi-task all the control buttons to be able to play other games like Call of Duty Black Ops...but I enjoy the new Pac-Man...although I get sooooo bloody angry at those little bastids that I want to toss the controller out the window when they get moving so fast! :moon: :biggrin:

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Thats awesome that you play DG! :D Try an Xbox 360 with Kinect, super fun, you won't regret buying it! Completely controller-free gameplay, using your body, voice, etc. VERY cool, and fun for people of all ages! :wave:

E

e4ian

what about kung fu master!?. the old eighties arcade. lol a real blast,hard as nails tho an' the bosses were twats.
big up to :ghosts&goblins.commando.double dragon & wonderboy:) oh and 1942. I WAS a master [kind of]

L

longearedfriend

I downloaded dosbox and am playing some old school dos games....

man.... the good old days

Goblins 2,3
God of thunder
Flashback
Jazz Jackrabbit
Grand theft auto
syndicate
sim farm, sim city
duke nukem 2,3d
lemmings
quarantine
syndicate

I would like to download privateer (wing commander) but I would need a joystick
shit that game was bomb

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Video Games used to be so fun when I was a kid...as an adult...they are a complete waste of time....nothing says stoner more then Xbox live and playing till the butt crack of dawn...smoking bowls like its going out of style at 4am ...been there...done that....will never go back....

that is until Gears of War 3 comes out

he he he he he he he

E

e4ian

..yeah know where your comin' from but that applies to lots of things. but life is a game. tis really! ..do it on a screen no worries there!..:)

L

longearedfriend

“Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.”
I guess I have a lot of time to waste right now aye

sure there is spending hours upon hours on a game like world of warcraft I would feel bad but occasionally playing some video games I dunno, it's important to have fun imo

what else do you do for fun Storm Shadow ?

Latest posts

Latest posts